Duck Dynasty, Prayer, Bible and Firearms....
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Duck Dynasty, Prayer, Bible and Firearms....

ezkl2230 Guest

Liberals have been complaining to A&E about the continued portrayal of prayer, Bible reading, and firearms on Duck Dynasty, so A&E producers went to Phil Robertson and asked him to curtail those activities.

Phil responded, "If We Can't Pray to God on the show, we will not do the show. God and Guns are apart of our everyday lives; to remove either of them from the show is unacceptable."

A&E evidently chose to renew the show anyway.

Quack if you support the Robertson's position!

3. Yep, I support it, and thats the problem now we took God out of the school, government,public places and you want what, God is Robertson's provider.

The bible said in Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I'm with him, if you don't want me to pray well I will know that this is not for me,and I will not take down for nobody, not even for my mother, dad, sister, brother, wife, etc. God is the reason that we are living on this earth, he the reason the we have money in ours pocket, food on ours table and you don't want my God, well I will leave in a heart beat.

quack, quack, quack!

5. A show with God, Guns, and Country Values.

And the liberals don't like it?

Go. Figure.

You go Phil, tell it like it is.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Do you have links as to the validity of this statement?
    If liberals don't like the show they can change the channel. I don't know whether I believe this or not.

G-D whimpering crybaby liberals, change the f-ing channel.

It seems that they have a specific goal every single day of their cowardly sniveling lives, find something new that offends them, and whine about it, alot.
    ôReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.ö ― Steven Weinberg

9. Gee, an American show that shows American values on God, Guns and Family: OMG the inhumanities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I must confess, I'm about half way through our DVR recordings and loving this show!

Note that Willie Robertson is one of the Exec Producers: Hence, he says what's going on the show. Good for him!!!!!

10. Duck Dynasty, Prayer, Bible and Firearms....

I despise the show, but if that statement is true, then I at least respect the hell out of them.

The artsie fartsie producers of the show created it thinking that evey one would be laughing at the stupid rednecks with family values.
    Little did they ever think it would be a smash hit.
    They are scratching their quaffed heads thinking how can anything without sex and skin be a hit.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. ôYou are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,ö in the land of the free.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast