Glock 23 ten round mags
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Glock 23 ten round mags

  1. #1

    Glock 23 ten round mags

    If they ever do limit our magazine capacity Glock 23 owners are SOL. Looking to the future and desiring to be able to carry my G23, I have gone to every major supplier in the U.S. and ordered two 10 Round G23 Mags. All now list the mags as out of stock and no backorders. Glock Shop shows my order as "processing" for two months which is their way of holding onto your business when they have no inventory to sell. I don't trust EBay (been burned twice!) Although Glock insists they are still manufacturing the item, absolutely none of the major suppliers has any and do not show they ever will in the near future.
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher,Independent Voter, Goldwater Conservative.

  2.   
  3. #2
    I suggest you purchase a Bersa 9mm HC. I bought two HC mags (17 round) the other day through Eagle Imports. Those mags will fit my Thunder 9 Ultra Compact. I don't think there is a shortage of Bersa Mags.
    Of course, that could change pretty soon, the way things are going in America. Hope you do find a solution to your problem.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

  4. Glock 23 10 round magazine in stock. Glock 23 40 S&W 10rd Magazines Gen4

    I have ordered several mags for different guns from them and received them in 4-5 days when they show in stock on their web site.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasFBG2 View Post
    Glock 23 10 round magazine in stock. Glock 23 40 S&W 10rd Magazines Gen4

    I have ordered several mags for different guns from them and received them in 4-5 days when they show in stock on their web site.
    I usually have good luck with Botach as well but 2 months ago I ordered a G27 mag and it is still on backorder. It said in stock, and it still says in stock...

  6. #5
    Just the temporary panic. Eventually, but not soon enough for me, ammo, guns and parts availability will return to sanity. If not, I've got 2 bricks of 22LR and 5 boxes of 9mm to fund a trip to Mardi Gras with! I actually went to the other extreme and bought a 33 round mag for my Glock 19. Have no need for it, but the talk about banning this and that made me do it just for the sheer cussedness of it. My best luck has been with Midway and Natchez, FWIW.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Limit my capacity to defend myself against the imminent danger of death or great bodily injury? I purchased my firearm legally and it comes with a 20 round mag. No one in this goddamn asylum formerly known as the USA is going to tell me to "be nice and don't worry--this is all for the "better good". You come to my house unannounced and uninvited and it takes more than 10 rounds to end "your visit", you will get just that. The politicos who put this crap together in their collective states just love feeding off the carcasses of those 20 dead kids in Sandy Hook and cannot wait for the next group of 20 kids that some crazy idiot decides to send to heaven--ya see--they do not worry--they all have security and probably firearms with mags that contain more than the 10 rounds--ya see--they are allowed because they are part of the "do as I say for your own good and not as I do cabal". A pox on all of them and I can only hope to read in the paper someday that one of these dirtbags finds himself in a position where his family is in imminent threat and he or she does not have the capability or capacity to defend himself or herself because of the law that he or her sponsored. To those who will tell me there are consequences to my "illegal" activity--it goes back to the old adage---"better to be judged by 6 than carried to the grave by 6".

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Limit my capacity to defend myself against the imminent danger of death or great bodily injury? I purchased my firearm legally and it comes with a 20 round mag. No one in this goddamn asylum formerly known as the USA is going to tell me to "be nice and don't worry--this is all for the "better good". You come to my house unannounced and uninvited and it takes more than 10 rounds to end "your visit", you will get just that. The politicos who put this crap together in their collective states just love feeding off the carcasses of those 20 dead kids in Sandy Hook and cannot wait for the next group of 20 kids that some crazy idiot decides to send to heaven--ya see--they do not worry--they all have security and probably firearms with mags that contain more than the 10 rounds--ya see--they are allowed because they are part of the "do as I say for your own good and not as I do cabal". A pox on all of them and I can only hope to read in the paper someday that one of these dirtbags finds himself in a position where his family is in imminent threat and he or she does not have the capability or capacity to defend himself or herself because of the law that he or her sponsored. To those who will tell me there are consequences to my "illegal" activity--it goes back to the old adage---"better to be judged by 6 than carried to the grave by 6".
    Dude, I certainly understand how you feel, but you really should not come on a puplic forum and go on like this, right or wrong being that it is a puplic forum what you say here can be used against you, in court, because god forbid if you had to use your weapon to defend yourself or family, an if that shooting was the least bit questionable the lawyers against you would go to any length to find "dirt" including dissecting your computer, it could be interpreted that you have a "attack" way of thinking.........you can of course do or say whatever you like.....and its judged by 12
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

  9. #8
    i ordered an advantage arms conversion kit with an extra 10round mag 11 months ago and still waiting
    NRA member
    NJ2AS

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Dude, I certainly understand how you feel, but you really should not come on a puplic forum and go on like this, right or wrong being that it is a puplic forum what you say here can be used against you, in court, because god forbid if you had to use your weapon to defend yourself or family, an if that shooting was the least bit questionable the lawyers against you would go to any length to find "dirt" including dissecting your computer, it could be interpreted that you have a "attack" way of thinking.........you can of course do or say whatever you like.....and its judged by 12
    I get your point. I live in SC, where my "constitutional rights" are not being infringed as they are in these nanny states where I would never live and try very hard not to visit or do business in. Last I heard from our sheriff, he also believes in the Constitution and has indicated that he intends to follow it verbatim and not "edit" it per the wishes of these cretin gun control people. I have never, ever had to even present my firearm other than for target shooting and rarely CC, but in my house, in my castle, under the Castle Doctrine Law in the State of SC, I'll be damned if anyone if going to cause me to presume imminent danger of life or bodily injury without my ability to utilize any and all of my legally purchased defensive weapons to defend myself. My words are my vent on this whole ridiculous circus surrounding Sandy Hook; I take my rights under the Constitution to be sacred regardless of what showboating cretins like Hag Feinstein or Humor Schumer have to say; again---I purchased my firearm and mags legally and will use them to defend myself with the utmost respect to the laws of SC--end of story.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    I usually have good luck with Botach as well but 2 months ago I ordered a G27 mag and it is still on backorder. It said in stock, and it still says in stock...
    Botach has always been a problem and getting a live person to discuss your order, good luck all you mostly can do is send them e-mail and hope they answer you. Just do a Google search on Botach.

    Google search on Botach: Botach Tactical - Los Angeles, CA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast