Sherri Shepherd, co-host of the View, buying a gun....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sherri Shepherd, co-host of the View, buying a gun....

ezkl2230 Guest

Sherri Shepherd, co-host of the View, buying a gun....

The alarm went off, the dogs never barked, the child was scared spitless, and she finally understood what the rest of us have been saying for years. Of course, Barbra Walters, another of her co-hosts, tried the old saw, "But it scares me, what you're talking about. Because when you have a gun, the tendency is to use it and sometimes you use it in the wrong way." Once again, the unsupported argument that a civilian with a gun is more dangerous than a bad guy.

"Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade asked Shepherd if Walters' reasoning scared her away from purchasing a firearm.

"No, it didn't scare me at all because I say that people who say that have never been in the situation of needing to defend their family," Shepherd said. (emphasis added)
    Amazing, how, once they find themselves in the situation, owning a firearm for self defense no longer seems like a radical idea. Even Feinstein understood that once upon a time, although she turned her back on that truth.

Sherri Shepherd Tells 'Fox & Friends' Hosts Why She's Getting A Gun (VIDEO)

You go, Girl!

I predict that she won't be on the View for long. She's got a gun!! O my! Barbara will doo-doo over that.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

I was glad to hear her say she and her husband plan on getting training and a safe to keep it in. It's a start.

Now, will she and hubby actually follow through?
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Barbara expressed the true liberal fear. They believe that if they have a gun they won't be able to stop themselves from using it. Has anyone noticed that all of the recent mass shooters were either from liberal families, as were the Columbine shooters, or they were active liberals like the Aurora movie shooter.

The bad guys are NEVER the right wing, gun and bible clingers that the libs are so afraid of that they want to take everyone's gun. At least the guns of the law abiding citizens, not so much the guns of the criminals, because they don't seem to be making much noise about that.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

My dad used to say the difference between a liberal anti-gunner and normalcy is "one good mugging."
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I used to tell a Liberal friend I worked with and was my manager that IF an intruder entered your house and was about to rape, rob or just commit mayhem. I don't want the last thought going threw your head is "Mark was right, we've should have gotten a firearm to protect ourselves"
    When I carry, I carry Cocked & Lock. Be good to yourself and carry the same my friends.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

You are correct it does change the mind set of a person to be in a situation of defending your family and being able to.I was told back in the early 70's that everyone is a conservative some just haven't been raped yet.

Just this weekend I was telling someone how I wish that all anti-gunners could have a scary (yet ultimately harmless) experience that would cause them to re-think their position on firearms and the 2A. While I've always been pro-gun, I hadn't always been a carrier until I had an incident where I thought "I need a gun right now".

One down.....millions more to go.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    When asked by Doocy how many people in Boston wished they had a gun while those guys were still running around (about 2:40 or so in), she obviously misunderstood the reference and her response was, "Well, I'm not agreeing with all that about being able to run around with one."

She also said when they get a gun, they will attend training and learn how to use it. That would've been the smartest thing she said if she hadn't finished the same sentence by saying they'd get a safe and keep it locked up.

One down indeed. She'll be one more Obammunist-voting progressive elitist laying down in a pool of her own blood because she couldn't fumble around with the lock fast enough to deploy her weapon or employ her training while under pressure. She's still got a helluva lot to learn before she is helpful to anything actually having to do with being a knowledgeable 2nd Amendment proponent. Right now she's just doing what all elitists have always done; advocated contrary to constitutional and founding principles for society at large all her liberal life, while reserving her "right" to defend herself with a weapon without ever even thinking about Who or what gives her that right. Her only epiphany was that she and her family are defenseless against predators. She showed no understanding whatsoever for anyone out on the streets who need the same equalizing weaponry to defend themselves against the same kind of predators. In fact, she specifically said she didn't "...agree with all that about running around with one." And the kicker is, this "epiphany" came to her because of a false alarm! She doesn't need a gun, she just needs to call out her security company to fine-tune the motion sensors around the house so they don't pick up the dog running downstairs for a drink of water.

She's not on my side in any way that I can discern from that interview. Is she on yours?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    She also said when they get a gun, they will attend training and learn how to use it. That would've been the smartest thing she said if she hadn't finished the same sentence by saying they'd get a safe and keep it locked up.

One down indeed. She'll be one more Obammunist-voting progressive elitist laying down in a pool of her own blood because she couldn't fumble around with the lock fast enough to deploy her weapon or employ her training while under pressure. She's not on my side in any way that I can discern from that interview. Is she on yours?

Blues
    No. She's not on my side either.
    She wants a gun for security but doesn't have the understanding of what happens in a violent confrontation. Hmmm... let's see... what's the combination... hmmm... was that my daughters or my son's birth date?".
    It's a knee-jerk reaction. Quite an exercise in psychology when you think about it.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast