Why they blame the gun....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why they blame the gun....

ezkl2230 Guest

I have finally figured out why libs are so quick to blame the gun.

Most of us here understand that the firearm is an amoral tool. There is nothing inherently good or evil about it. The intent of the user defines the outcome of its use, either for good or for bad.

So why are the libs so quick to demonize the firearm/magazine? Because of what they believe about humans in general.

Most libs believe that all humans are inherently good. That's the exact opposite of what most of us here believe. So when you believe that all people are inherently good, you have to find another explanation for the bad that occurs in the world in order to keep your beliefs in-tact.

Enter the gun.

The gun gives them the opportunity to shift the blame away from people. The gun is the cause of all evil. If there were no guns, there would be no one doing evil things with them. Therefore, the logical conclusion, to them, is to eliminate the guns.

Of course, we know better.

The very first murder was accomplished with a rock (Genesis, Cain and Able). Seen anyone lately advocating to outlaw gravel pits and landscaping companies? I didn't think so.

Rank and file liberals may think "all humans are inherently good". The truth is, liberal politicians know better and to them it's about control as they exploit the feelings of the rank and file liberal to further their totalitarian agenda.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

4. You have it exactly backwards. Most liberals think that everyone but them is stupid and dangerous. They blame the guns because they don't like them and are looking for every excuse they can to outlaw them. They also know deep down that they themselves can't be trusted with guns, because of their lack of self control, so no one should be able to own them.

I agree with you that this is most likely their thought process.

However, I disagree with you that most people on here believe that all humans are inherently bad or evil. I believe that humans like guns are neither inherently good nor evil but products of their environment. If raised with strong morals, one will tend to keep them more or less intact throughout their lifetime. If not..well look at this Ariel Castro guy. He was systematically abused as a child, mentally, physically and sexually. This completely crushed his ability to feel empathy for other humans so he was able to kidnap, imprison, rape and torture three teenage girls for over 10 years. If you look at other instances like this most if not all of the perpetrators had similar backgrounds.

I think what you were getting at though is that, from a self-defense perspective, we have to ASSUME that everybody in our presence has bad intentions and is a potential threat. I think there's a big difference between that and actually BELIEVING that human nature is inherently evil.

Samuel Clements said it best: "Be kind and courteous to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill each one."

Well I believe that I am good. I therefore assume that other people are good until they give me a reason to believe otherwise.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    So why are the libs so quick to demonize the firearm/magazine?
    I disagree with your assessment.

The liberals cannot blame the GUN in these shootings, because in the greatest majority of the shootings, it is LIBERALS who are pulling the triggers.

Think about it. When they screw something up in politics, they NEVER blame Obama or Hillary. They look for something else to blame. However, when a REPUBLICAN screws something up politically, they immediately point to the PERSON as the cause of the problem.

Liberalism is a dangerous mental disorder. They rely heavily on PROJECTION to deflect any notion that a liberal could have done something wrong.

When (as if it would ever happen) a CONSERVATIVE or a "Republican" walks into a school and shoots everyone, the brain dead blithering idiot liberals will NOT blame the gun! THEY WILL BLAME THE "EVIL REPUBLICAN" and the media will be replete with endless nauseating stories about how people died because a REPUBLICAN shot them. You can bet your life on that!

Liberals blame the GUN for these shootings, because they don't have the courage to blame LIBERALS.

SR40c has it right IMO. To the politicians, it's about people control. They want subjects, not citizens. The whole "you'll be safer w/o guns" story is just a lie they've spun in an attempt to make it more palatable to the masses.

Perhaps not relevant, but comparing gun-related deaths to auto-related deaths, I feel more endangered crossing the street than knowing some of my neighbors have firearms. Am I missing the rush to try to control automobile ownership and/or use?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    I have finally figured out why libs are so quick to blame the gun.

Most of us here understand that the firearm is an amoral tool. There is nothing inherently good or evil about it. The intent of the user defines the outcome of its use, either for good or for bad.

So why are the libs so quick to demonize the firearm/magazine? Because of what they believe about humans in general.

Most libs believe that all humans are inherently good. That's the exact opposite of what most of us here believe. So when you believe that all people are inherently good, you have to find another explanation for the bad that occurs in the world in order to keep your beliefs in-tact.

Enter the gun.

The gun gives them the opportunity to shift the blame away from people. The gun is the cause of all evil. If there were no guns, there would be no one doing evil things with them. Therefore, the logical conclusion, to them, is to eliminate the guns.

Of course, we know better.

The very first murder was accomplished with a rock (Genesis, Cain and Able). Seen anyone lately advocating to outlaw gravel pits and landscaping companies? I didn't think so.

I have to call you on your first premise. In my experience, liberals tend to believe that all people are inherently bad actors , and therefore must be ruled over by an all-encompassing big brother government. According to them, they are the only ones with enough intelligence to run/live our lives(you and me). Yet they know absolutely nothing about me or my life, dreams, goals, etc. But, ya just gotta trust me on this, I (they) really do know what's best for you and me, so let's have you just go back to your jobs, and sitting in front of the Haunted Aquarium each night while we tell you how wonderful a job we are doing for you. And don't forget to send in your life management fees, we gotta pay our bills too, you know! Oh and don't worry about those other bad guys down the street. Our Security forces will come and help you pick up the pieces when it's all over. I (they) are really scared of guns, and I know if I ever got into a confrontation, I would just pull it out and start shooting, so you better just let us keep them in a safe place, so you won't hurt yourself. It's all for the kids you know. BBBBBBSSSSSS We all know that if we are armed, their ways will not succeed. Everything in their world revolves around one thing.Will (fill in the blank) help or hinder our glorious march to control and domination of all aspects of life. If yes, glorify it, if no then denigrate, lie, and demonize it (or them) ie you and me. End of lesson. You now know all you need to know about liberals. Thank me.

Here is the shorter answer, Liberals are right. Everyone else is wrong. No facts and/or truths need to backup any liberal claims. Their word alone is enough. Now everyone join together in a group hug and sing Kumbaya.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast