Graphic video police shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graphic video police shooting

Graphic video police shooting

They are LEO no paramedics. ... You shot me I will shot back and will hurt you... and by the way now you have to wait for an ambulance. Fair enough!

3. Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    I fought the law and the law won. Dumb ass the officers were wearing vests, should have just gave up. Once you start shooting at police expect to die.... or be seriously wounded. The guy must have been on meth or something to jump out and start shooting.

Yeah, I agree he should have just gave up, but that's too much like right.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Javy View Post
    You have to watch this video...
    http://youtu.be/gV9XHeztfa8
    Miami Dade Police

WARNING IS GRAPHIC!!!
    Over in a heart beat. Why did they leave him to bleed out?

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    After douchebag A started shooting, it looked like douchebag B fled back into the house. I wouldn't be checking on the guy who just tried to kill me when his friend could be lurking behind any corner waiting to ambush me again.

5. Why did they leave him to bleed out? I can't say for sure, but I noticed that two of the three cops were off camera for most of that time. However, if you watch, the BG who initiated the shoot out still had limited mobility, and his handgun landed right next to him. Also, where was the other BG during all of this? I for one don't blame the cops for not approaching the bleeding BG until proper backup was obtained.

At first I said nice job by the cops, except for the fact they failed to check the car. Then as I watch I am thinking....hey man, I just got effing shot, come help me. I am surprised the cop who got shot didn't bleed out. He is a luck sob for even surviving.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Javy View Post
    They are LEO no paramedics. ... You shot me I will shot back and will hurt you... and by the way now you have to wait for an ambulance. Fair enough!
    I heard a skit on the radio once where a man was on the phone with 911 after having just shot a home intruder and he thinks he is dead, and the 911 operator says "are you sure the man is dead?" The man replies "yeah I'm pretty sure." The operator then says "sir I'm going to need you to check and make sure for me." A few seconds of silence go by and then you hear 2 gun shots and the man then respond "yeah, I'm pretty positive he's dead..."

Didn't look graphic at all to me. PG movies are more graphic than that.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Didn't look graphic at all to me. PG movies are more graphic than that.
    Ya..I wish war could only be this graphic.

Graphic video police shooting

This video has 26.685 views in YT, and no one complain about the word graphic in the title, here with less than 30 views I already found 2 "super machos" complaining about the title....

Incredible

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Javy View Post
    You have to watch this video...
    http://youtu.be/gV9XHeztfa8
    Miami Dade Police

WARNING IS GRAPHIC!!!
    Over in a heart beat. Why did they leave him to bleed out?

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    Because there was a critically injured officer who was, rightfully, seen to first. To hell with the BG who initiated the contact. If they can take care of their own AND help him, then yeah but if it's one or the other, so be it
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast