Man Shoots Himself While Bowling - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Man Shoots Himself While Bowling

Having it in a holster would have prevented this.

Quote Originally Posted by grousetrapper View Post
    Accidentally discharged? In my book there is no such thing as an accidental discharge, only a negligent discharge.
    Not 100% true. Although a very small chance, maybe minuscule mechanical malfunction can occur. I've never seen one but................
    “If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time.” ~ Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by rjefmiller View Post
    Proof that being stupid should (and often DOES) hurt!
    Original thread says "I'm not sure what caused". The "what" is obvious and rjefmiller says it all---STUPIDITY

I know we all make mistakes, but that was ridiculously stupid. Some one could have been killed. Then he would be sitting in the courtroom looking like a fool. And if this happened would he have received prison time, does anyone have a clue ???
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

I wonder if he got a strike?
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Rhino, you made me laugh, that was so funny. I think they failed to report it. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    No, but he was left with a split.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

That's it he was pissed and shot the pins and missed and hit himself, I'm sorry its not funny somebody could have been hurt, but if it was a small gun just stuffed in his pocket it still had to have help to go off as was said maybe his pocket also had his keys/cell ph/ or whatever, ether way he got a painful lesson
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I saw this story and thought I'd post it over here. I don't think I would be carrying while I was bowling but if you are at least have a proper holster.
    You should carry everywhere you legally can, including a bowling alley. You never know... you could be confronted by Nihilists.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

I think that's going to throw his game off some
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast