Gun saves life without being fired, but not how you think

Thread: Gun saves life without being fired, but not how you think

Gun saves life without being fired, but not how you think

A Wisconsin woman saved her husband from an attacking black bear outside of their cabin by hitting the animal with a gun, authorities said.

Fox 11 reports that Gerre Ninnemann initially saw the bear running after his dog, Maddy, on Wednesday. He then went outside the Silver Cliff cabin to summon the 8-year-old yellow lab inside, but the bear chased and tackled Ninnemann, biting and clawing at his back.
    Wife who can't load shotgun uses it to club bear attacking husband | Fox News
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

[QUOTE=Rhino;436640]Wife who can't load shotgun uses it to club bear attacking husband | Fox News[/QUO

Didnt Joe Biden say that the shotgun would be easier for women to load and shoot?

Gutsy woman, my kind of gal.
    Living in a cabin in the woods, he should have taught how to handle a weapon before now.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

That grateful man should do something very special for his wife. Wonderful story.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Good story! I agree he needs to teach her how to load and shoot it. He almost waited toooooo long. :o)
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Davey and Mrs. Crocket?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.