Denver Cops Arrest Italian Shotgun Manufacturer as a 'Suspected Terrorist' - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Denver Cops Arrest Italian Shotgun Manufacturer as a 'Suspected Terrorist'

1. Just watched the local news. 9 news was asked why the did not cover this story when all of the other local chanels had. They investigated and found out it was a complete fabrication. No arrest had been made and Perazzi did not have anyone
    from the company in town. they checked the arrest records, none listed. And the name of his lawyer was not listed
    with the state either.
    But could it happen? You betcha!

Proof positive they (whoever "they" are) succeeded in their motive, regardless of veracity of the original story.

Stuff like this brings the rabid fanatics out of the woodwork.

Being caught up as a responder, I am embarrassed now for having been duped.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin63 View Post
    Being caught up as a responder, I am embarrassed now for having been duped.
    Hey, if David Codrea got duped, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Read what lengths he went to to validate the story before he published anything about it, which by the way, he left the original write-up on the same page I linked to above where his explanation is posted. He went way beyond just accepting the Fox 31 News coverage of the "story." He's certainly not a knee-jerk hack, quasi-journalist. He's one of the few journalists who puts the corrections up front on his site, instead of buried deep so no one can find it.

As I alluded to above, the N R A's newly-elected Director, Steve Schreiner, told Codrea that he had first-hand knowledge of some of the reported events. If you're a member of the N R A, you (generic "you") might want to find out exactly what first-hand knowledge of reported events that are now pretty clear are part of a hoax he is in possession of. I'd be interested to know out of morbid curiosity, as I've known for years that the N R A ain't what it advertises itself to be, but if I was a member, I'd be screaming from the mountaintops for an explanation for this episode. YMMV, but I sincerely can't think of a reason why.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

In this case, he had the shotguns and they were probably in cases. So as stated, the cab driver and the police were wrong in their actions and should be hung out to dry. This guy did no wrong and deserves to win a huge law suit against all involved. This is cabbies and police at their best on weed.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepnut View Post
    In this case, he had the shotguns and they were probably in cases. So as stated, the cab driver and the police were wrong in their actions and should be hung out to dry. This guy did no wrong and deserves to win a huge law suit against all involved. This is cabbies and police at their best on weed.
    Might want to read through the thread before you reply to a hoax-story.

Otherwise, welcome to the site.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by the real diehl View Post
    Just watched the local news. 9 news was asked why the did not cover this story when all of the other local chanels had. They investigated and found out it was a complete fabrication. No arrest had been made and Perazzi did not have anyone
    from the company in town. they checked the arrest records, none listed. And the name of his lawyer was not listed
    with the state either.
    But could it happen? You betcha!
    ^^which is why stories like this are fabricated. it's fear mongering. let's get folks riled up over nothing, get it in their heads, then after it comes out as a hoax you can tell them that it "could" happen. that doesn't stop with one affiliation either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123