Tierney’s ‘Gun Safety’ Nonsense - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tierney’s ‘Gun Safety’ Nonsense

Who's driving, rock, paper, scissors.

Maybe we could start putting keys on guns so we could turn them on like our cars before we start shooting. Now were in the hell did I leave my keys someday it's going to be the death of me.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

No, there is no statement by progressives too stupid for the low information (Obama) voters to believe. After all, they voted for Obama twice. Just keep the largesse flowing and these ignorant, uninformed people will believe anything. I should mention that a small number Obama sycophants do know what's going on. They are the ones who exhibit the absolute evil of Communist philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Maybe we could start putting keys on guns so we could turn them on like our cars before we start shooting. Now were in the hell did I leave my keys someday it's going to be the death of me.
    You mean like Taurus does. Safety lock with key. Too slow when you need to unlock your gun. Wouldn't have one.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    You mean like Taurus does. Safety lock with key. Too slow when you need to unlock your gun. Wouldn't have one.
    Have one, don't use it. Ruger does the same thing with their firearms, some S&Ws have them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I know I have one and I can't find my keys, thankfully it hasn't bothered the operation yet. It's my EDC weapon.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Since no one in government has the authority to remove or regulate or register guns under the 2nd Amendment, everyone should just start carrying anywhere and if picked on, file suit.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Have one, don't use it. Ruger does the same thing with their firearms, some S&Ws have them as well.
    My Remington 700 had something similar. It had a little locking "key" the damn thing was so small I never used it and was lucky I never lost it. I don't have it anymore, traded for a shotgun, because I don't hunt (Ihave nothing against hunting, I just don't). I wanted something more for self defense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12