England citizens deserve the gov't and laws they put in place
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England citizens deserve the gov't and laws they put in place

1. England citizens deserve the gov't and laws they put in place

Unarmed soldier gets hacked to death in broad daylight by two homegrown Terrorists. It took the cops 30 minutes to get to the crime, the bad guys had to hang around and wait for the cops to show up, they even had time to do interviews before the cops got there. As I am sure everyone on this site knows it is illegal to carry a fire arm in England, so you are a sheep waiting to be slaughtered by a wolf. Another example why we need to continue to advocate for our 2nd amendment rights so we are not walking around like sheep.

If we continue to vote R for RINO, we will definitely be at that depth of society in a short, few years. The current Muslim-in-chief has us careening toward that day as fast as his tracks can take U.S.

GUNSMOAK
    Don't let PUBLIC EDUCATION be responsible for your legacy of "Gun Control". If you don't train them, who will?

4. What does RINO mean

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull11 View Post
    What does RINO mean
    Republican In Name Only!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

As an ex British Soldier and my Corp HQ being where this guy was brutally mutilated it truly does disgust me. I'm thankful I'm now a US Resident with many of the same rights of this country's citizens, including my right to bear arms.

One of the two TERRORIST also had a gun, interesting, I will never surrender mine. This would have been over in a hurry in a carry state, sucks to be in IL, NY.

Quote Originally Posted by fnsmoak View Post
    If we continue to vote R for RINO, we will definitely be at that depth of society in a short, few years. The current Muslim-in-chief has us careening toward that day as fast as his tracks can take U.S.

GUNSMOAK
    Libertarian--no more Republicans, no more Democrats. Partisanship has to take a hit.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    One of the two TERRORIST also had a gun, interesting, I will never surrender mine. This would have been over in a hurry in a carry state, sucks to be in IL, NY.
    Internet speculation is that they felt so embolden and confident that they could do as they pleased without interference that the gun was extra and not really needed.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull11 View Post
    England citizens deserve the gov't and laws they put in place
    The same could be said about the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Internet speculation is that they felt so embolden and confident that they could do as they pleased without interference that the gun was extra and not really needed.
    No kidding. That entire country is as helpless as the children in Sandy Hook were. No resistance anywhere..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast