"Unless authorized by law" - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Unless authorized by law"

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    The second amendment does not inherently make you free to carry.
    You and your constitutionally challenged president might actually want to read the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutStalker View Post
    So right Blues. Nosreme has the luxury to have a captive audience of college students who haven't learned to think for themselves. His thinking isn't challenged by them so he thinks he is the supreme ruler of knowledge. His "Emeritus" status fuels his ego and that ego goes unchecked by his colleagues let alone his "students". I could only imagine sitting in his lectures. Talk about enough BS. It's amazing they charge kids nowadays $300 to $400k to be brainwashed with the BS these "professors" spew.
    Sounds like a professor I had about 40 years ago. He was a basic science teacher and I was a student who was also taking forensic science at the time. Basic science says that the RH factors are Positive or Negative. Forensic science also says there is RH Null. Compare nosreme to the basic science teacher and Judge Napolitano to a forensic science teacher. In the case of nosreme, PHD does mean Pile Higher, Deeper.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    You and your constitutionally challenged president might actually want to read the damn thing.
    ...and all they will do is continue to try and find ways to subvert it all in the name of "Progress".

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

In PA, it says that one may not carry within a school unless for "legal purposes".

I am not going to be the martyr on the hill that carries in a school just to see if I can get away with it, since my license to carry is "legal".

I too, would not carry within an establishment that had any kind of "no guns" sign in OH. I would however, hand them a "no guns=no money" card and explain to them that everyone I know will stop patronizing their establishment.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Nope, You are wrong about the military....... They have no legal power off post/base...... The signs only apply to federal state and local police....... BUT... Like I said b4, if you want to get down to the nitty gritty of what is actually legal or not, Shall Not Be Infringed applies...
    I re-read the statutes and you are correct. It applies only to Law Enforcement including Federal Law Enforcement. NOT Military. Though I would wager to say most of our local LEOs would allow military personnel to carry in a posted Criminal Protection Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcealCincinnati View Post
    I re-read the statutes and you are correct. It applies only to Law Enforcement including Federal Law Enforcement. NOT Military. Though I would wager to say most of our local LEOs would allow military personnel to carry in a posted Criminal Protection Zone.
    The only military who would be carrying on duty/in uniform legally would be LE/Security, or special investigators, but they would not have a valid reason to carry off base/post (in the line of duty) into a private establishment that would be posted anyway, at least I cant think of any.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234