Dead burglar-MARSHVILLE, NC

Thread: Dead burglar-MARSHVILLE, NC

Dead burglar-MARSHVILLE, NC

Just another story of WHY we need to stay armed and ready. "When seconds count, LEO's are minutes away"

Dead burglar identified | The Enquirer Journal

MARSHVILLE —

The Union County Sheriff’s Office identified the man shot dead after a foiled burlary Thursday morning.

Medical examiners confirmed the body found outside 3425 Lanesboro Road was that of Robby Charles Blount, 25, of 2701 Mason St. in Monroe.

According to deputies, a masked man brandishing a handgun kicked in the home's door shortly after 1 a.m. A woman and her son were home alone. One of them called 911. One also got a gun and shot the man once in the torso.

He left the house. Deputies responding to the 911 call found the man in the yard, dead from the wound.

Deputies have not identified the shooter. No charges have been filed. Investigators will confer with the Union County District Attorney's Office on any next steps if needed.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Kick in doors and take a bullet. These dirt bags have to learn that people are not playing games when you enter their home illegally.

Score one for the good guys, and Darwin. So should the family be expecting a call from the President asking them to join him in speaking about our second amendment rights? Oh wait, never mind. He only wants his story told.

If enough of us (gun owning, law abiding citizens) shoot enough of these home invaders they may just grow to understand home invasions WILL NOT BE CONDONED! Or they'll all be dead. One way or the other, works for me.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I don't think he would have been able to stumble out to the front yard at my house. Kick in my door at 1 AM and you're gonna get a 12 ga. with a 1 oz. slug. Not many steps left after taking one of those in the gut.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

7. Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaKat View Post
    I don't think he would have been able to stumble out to the front yard at my house. Kick in my door at 1 AM and you're gonna get a 12 ga. with a 1 oz. slug. Not many steps left after taking one of those in the gut.

Yeah, you got that right, I seen a guy got shot almost point blank range with a shotgun, he didn't take no step but down and it's wasn't a pretty sight.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaKat View Post

Yeah, you got that right, I seen a guy got shot almost point blank range with a shotgun, he didn't take no step but down and it's wasn't a pretty sight.
    Saw the video I think you're referring too. Never seen so much blood appear on a sidewalk at once. He didn't make it far is right.

Kicking my door in will be the last thing you ever do. Another POS gone.

10. Good shooting I say.

Good riddance to the thug. Who knows what mayhem he had in mind for those people. Very good thing they were armed.