American Gun Owners Alliance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Gun Owners Alliance

Keep up to date on all state and federal gun laws up for vote, proposed and passed.

"Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

3. Saw the inbound traffic from this thread so I thought I would stop over and say hello (plus put this place on my new law posting schedule) and answer any questions anyone may have about who we are or what we do.

Not only do we have listings of all proposed gun laws for all 50 state and the feds, we have an ever growing listing of gun rights attorneys, gun shows, public ranges and a ton more. New stuff being added each and every day, 7 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Keep up to date on all state and federal gun laws up for vote, proposed and passed.

I went on the site and signed up. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Saw the inbound traffic from this thread so I thought I would stop over and say hello (plus put this place on my new law posting schedule) and answer any questions anyone may have about who we are or what we do.

Not only do we have listings of all proposed gun laws for all 50 state and the feds, we have an ever growing listing of gun rights attorneys, gun shows, public ranges and a ton more. New stuff being added each and every day, 7 days a week.

Looks like it should be a great site. Thanks
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

6. We will be adding new sections and information on a constant basis, also looking for suggestions about what kind of areas people might be interested in seeing.

7. We added a new feature to the site yesterday, FFL reviews. You can add your positive (and negative) experiences with an FFL by locating them from our locate FFL page: Federal Firearm Licensed Dealers - American Gun Owners Alliance and then click on the link below their information that says 'Review this FFL'.

We do require membership (again 100% free) And reviewers to be logged in to add reviews, keeps the spammers and idiots from posting garbage.
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Good info! I signed up so you should ensure that I WIN THE GLOCK!!!
    -
    Seriously though, I couldn't figure out how to "watch" laws for my state. Is this automatic based on zip code? Luckily SC has the below law so I don't have to worry about any lower echelon regs.

LOCAL REGULATIONS

SECTION 23-31-510. Prohibition against regulation of certain matters.

No governing body of any county, municipality, or other political subdivision in this State may enact or promulgate any regulation or ordinance which regulates or attempts to regulate the transfer, ownership, possession, carrying, or transportation of firearms, ammunition, components of firearms, or any combination of these things.

9. Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Good info! I signed up so you should ensure that I WIN THE GLOCK!!!
    -
    Seriously though, I couldn't figure out how to "watch" laws for my state. Is this automatic based on zip code? Luckily SC has the below law so I don't have to worry about any lower echelon regs.

LOCAL REGULATIONS

SECTION 23-31-510. Prohibition against regulation of certain matters.

No governing body of any county, municipality, or other political subdivision in this State may enact or promulgate any regulation or ordinance which regulates or attempts to regulate the transfer, ownership, possession, carrying, or transportation of firearms, ammunition, components of firearms, or any combination of these things.
    At the top of each law's page you will see a red flag (for telling us a law isn't gun related) and then a gold star next to it. If you click on the star the law is added to your watch list ... guess I should make that a tad more evident.
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

I don't know much about web-site set-up, but having an option to automatically watch all laws for your state would be very helpful.
    -
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I have my employees (otherwise known as representatives) on speed dial. A quick call to their office will only get you some flunky staffer, but it will register you desires as a constituent in a yes or no column on any legislation being considered.

11. Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I don't know much about web-site set-up, but having an option to automatically watch all laws for your state would be very helpful.
    -
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I have my employees (otherwise known as representatives) on speed dial. A quick call to their office will only get you some flunky staffer, but it will register you desires as a constituent in a yes or no column on any legislation being considered.
    Good idea! I will put that on my list ... maybe a button on the state's main law listing would do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast