Having A Right To Carry Does Not Make You A LEO - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Having A Right To Carry Does Not Make You A LEO

We're going to agree to disagree on this one
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

3. Only the cops know what really happened and if it wasnt a justified shooting you can bet they arent talking. While I have the right to have a firearm in my hand on my property I am not going to be waving it around or holding it in my hand when the cops show up.

Quote Originally Posted by mspaugy View Post
    Only the cops know what really happened and if it wasnt a justified shooting you can bet they arent talking. While I have the right to have a firearm in my hand on my property I am not going to be waving it around or holding it in my hand when the cops show up.
    I know the article is glossing over some details. I don't trust the media. It says "instead" they went to his house. How do they know that the cops didn't go across the street FIRST, and finding nothing noticed the guy across the street?

Blog Entries
    Wow, guess we are still Bordering on hijacking the thread aren't we treo? (It's not really a question.)

I have contemplated on whether or not to write this, but I just cannot be silent (big surprise, right?)

There are many on this thread that seem to think that the "problem" here is that the cops order was not obeyed....By thinking this way, they shift the blame of the mans loss of life onto his own shoulders..... and off of the cops, yet the fact still remains that the man is dead for not breaking any law whatsoever....

Let me make a few statements that these people's posts remind me of....

Obey the police (authorities) because you know, the law is the law, and you gotta obey anything THEY tell you to do, doncha know...
    You SPINELESS SLAVE! (That is exactly how I see some of you, cowering as someone tells you what to do, too afraid they might hurt you if you resisted, or that you will miss american idol or lose the respect of your neighbor who is a bigger wimp than yourself if you dont obey...)

Just do what we say and everything will be all right... (would you have your daughter obey that order from a rapist if she had the knowledge/skill or tool(s) to defend herself? I swear some of you would say just that....
    She could be marked/damaged for LIFE or possibly even be dead, and that bastard that did it will do it again and again until SOMEONE stops him..
    Well, these murdering cops are still out there, arent they? What has happened to them to deter them from murdering the next guy who doesnt bend over for them fast enough? NOTHING!!! and YOU insist that NOTHING IS THE ANSWER that will fix the effing problem!!!
    (I am not talking here specifically of these 2 cops.. just what happens in general when the "authorities" murder someone, oops, sorry, I must have meant "followed departmental policy/guidelines/protocols")

YOU are trying to keep people from standing up! YOU keep saying it is the victims fault! YOU keep saying "do as ordered" I say bullcrap!!!

How many innocents (or even those possibly guilty ones who were never even given the chance to have their day in court?) have been killed by these thugs over just the last 10 or 15 years? 1000? 2000? More? I wouldnt dare believe much less..... Yet how many of these thugs even lost a days pay over it? 10? 20? They usually get a paid vacation!

HOW DARE YOU TELL INNOCENT PEOPLE to roll over and just give up when one or more of these thugs confront them when they have done NOTHING WRONG!!!! (yes, choose your battles, DUH.... Dont die for nothing)

STOP projecting your cowardice onto others, it really is pitiful to think that you are our countryman.... It really is, to see such spineless advice being spouted off on a Rights forum... It makes me think that maybe there isnt a chance we could turn this country around and get it back on the right track... What with so many who wont even stand up for themselves and even ridicule the thought of someone else doing so..... Oh, dont do that! they might kill you... THEY ARE KILLING US ANYWAY!!!

I would rather be dead from fighting for my rights than to be a slave like some of you.....

I AM A FREE MAN......

How many of YOU can say that with a clear conscience?

[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I would rather be dead from fighting for my rights than to be a slave like some of you.....
    I AM A FREE MAN......
    If you want to shoot it out with a cop that tells you to drop your gun, you won't be for long. If you consider that slavery, dude, you're out there. You can like cops or not, respect them or not, but if you remain armed after they tell you not to be, you are asking to be legally relieved of those rights you swear by.

Wow just wow ...........
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Wow, guess we are still Bordering on hijacking the thread aren't we treo?
    It really bothers you when people talk about jesus doesn't it? (It's not really a question.)

Axeanda45,

This is really easy. Use a cell phone and phone in the same type of call in this story.
    Use your neighbors address or an empty field near by.
    You stand in your driveway with your gun drawn and wait for the responding officers to arrive and begin searching for the perp.
    We will all read about the results later.
    File this under practical application.

BTW. Our Bible calls upon us to follow the law of the land. Those officers were not trespassing.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    It really bothers you when people talk about jesus doesn't it? (It's not really a question.)
    No, it amuses me that you try to use the religion deflection to cover up all your bleating.

Still though, all you're really saying is: BAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAA!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast