Having A Right To Carry Does Not Make You A LEO - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Having A Right To Carry Does Not Make You A LEO

Youexpect me to believe u murdered a cop. Calling bs
    -Austin

Never said I murdered a cop. I am saying that I've had the drop on them though.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post

That sounds like a fun thing to do.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    That sounds like a fun thing to do.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    It was not so much fun for the cops! It took a long time for them to get over it!

It was not so much fun for the cops! It took a long time for them to get over it!

Just wondering, have they tried to get even?
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I'd be very interested in the details of you drawing on the cops and not being arrested over it
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Only if he is "faster" than I am!
    Gun in hand beats gun in holster every day and twice on Sunday!
    I've been successful before......
    Watch out for Rambo over here!

Very interested in hearing this story...

Having A Right To Carry Does Not Make You A LEO

Sorry. I no longer reside in the state in which the "altercation" occurred.

ETA: its a long story but its a true story. Three cops all jammed up in a tiny stair way with no place to go. I opened my door and shoved my hand gun at the lead officer. He near crapped his pants. They all stood motionless, in shock not knowing what to do.
    After a few moments of me screaming in their collective faces, the lead officer spoke up and asked me if I could put my gun away.
    Rookies and troublemakers the lot of them. I can still see the shocked look on their faces.
    My other LE friends from the town over from mine never let those three cops forget that I got the drop on them and if I were a killer... None of them would have made it out of that stairwell alive.
    Ah the good old days (20 years ago!)

That may of been a true story and you were ok 20 years ago but I can bet you would not get the same outcome today.

Sorry. I no longer reside in the state in which the "altercation" occurred.

ETA: its a long story but its a true story. Three cops all jammed up in a tiny stair way with no place to go. I opened my door and shoved my hand gun at the lead officer. He near crapped his pants. They all stood motionless, in shock not knowing what to do.
    After a few moments of me screaming in their collective faces, the lead officer spoke up and asked me if I could put my gun away.
    Rookies and troublemakers the lot of them. I can still see the shocked look on their faces.
    My other LE friends from the town over from mine never let those three cops forget that I got the drop on them and if I were a killer... None of them would have made it out of that stairwell alive.
    Ah the good old days (20 years ago!)

Dont know many cops that would not shoot you for pointing a gun at them. Pretty weird

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast