Having A Right To Carry Does Not Make You A LEO - Page 5
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Having A Right To Carry Does Not Make You A LEO

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    You are (IMO) so stuck on principle that you are completely missing practical application.

No one gives a monkey fart about your "rights" when you're dead. I have no intention off being the one that dies...

If there ever was a prowler the alarm should have scared him off (self evident because no prowler was ever caught) there was no good reason for this guy to leave his home to go monster hunting Why does ANYONE ON HIS OWN PROPERTY need your blessing to be anywhere on it at any time? You have a God complex or something?
    STOP blaming the VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Ready to go to war? Where have you been? The shooting started many years ago....... The cops kill innocent people almost every day.... I for one am not going out without fighting back........
    I hear you talking
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    I think it shows that you have to assume the cops will make the wrong assumption if they see you with a gun. That is a mind set that needs to change in law enforcement.
    I think it's a self-preservation instinct.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    This whole incident is a mess, I get the concept of property rights but I’m not willing to die stupidly defending them.

Had the neighbor not made the tactical error of leaving his home to go looking for the bad guy we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

I don’t have enough information to say whether or not the police acted wrongfully but I am positive the neighbor did.
    Absolutely. Some people may say don't blame the victim but sometimes the victim gets hurt due to their own actions. I'm not investigating a neighbor's burglar alarm for precisely the this reason. I wait for police.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Ah... Wasn't this guy shot on his own property? I thought he was standing in his own garage at the time of the shooting, not "out looking for monsters".

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Ah... Wasn't this guy shot on his own property? I thought he was standing in his own garage at the time of the shooting, not "out looking for monsters".

You don't own anything when police are around.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post

Yeah I believe he was. Someone has a lot of explaining to do.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Ready to go to war? Where have you been? The shooting started many years ago....... The cops kill innocent people almost every day.... I for one am not going out without fighting back........
    It started many centuries ago with civilized society. Crucifixion, genocide, war, religion, freedom, land ownership. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Give mankind a reason and he'll commit the worst atrocities imaginable.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

How many times have I heard on this forum "If somebody pulls a gun on me I'm going to fire. Better tried by twelve than carried by six?" What makes you think a cop isn't going to think the same way? Walk out in the dark and wave a gun around with cops running around, all of the arguments about whose driveway are moot. You die an idiot!
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher,Independent Voter, Goldwater Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    How many times have I heard on this forum "If somebody pulls a gun on me I'm going to fire. Better tried by twelve than carried by six?" What makes you think a cop isn't going to think the same way? Walk out in the dark and wave a gun around with cops running around, all of the arguments about whose driveway are moot. You die an idiot!

You FAIL to comprehend that some of us are way too smart for that to happen.... There are many ways to deal with unwanted armed bandits without putting yourself into very much danger of being the one taken away in a bodybag...

Those who comment like you do have no clue (or just fail to even think of) about tactics, cover, concealment, etc.... ALL you think about is how UNPREPARED YOU would be to survive such a situation, hence you think that there could only be one outcome because YOU THINK THAT YOU know how things would work out if something like this happened in YOUR driveway...

Do us all a favor (all of you projecting your fears and badgefluffing) and stop siding with the bad guys in situations like this... The cops MURDERED someone and yet you people arent even concerned with it... all you want to do is ridicule those who have the balls to say enough is enough....

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast