do you believe Kleck's numbers? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: do you believe Kleck's numbers?

  1. says WHO, dude? there's hundreds of claims made here, that are COMPLETE bs, utterly uncheckable, and you never contested a ONE of them, either. :-) Because what I say interferes with your fantasy world, you want me to do your work for you. Like I said, if you want to remain ignorant of the facts, be my guest.

  2.   
  3. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by yuppor View Post
    says WHO, dude? there's hundreds of claims made here, that are COMPLETE bs, utterly uncheckable, and you never contested a ONE of them, either. :-) Because what I say interferes with your fantasy world, you want me to do your work for you. Like I said, if you want to remain ignorant of the facts, be my guest.
    And you continue to prove my point. As expected. More ridicule and insults with an attempt to deflect .... only it didn't work.

    I asked you to provide cites and/or links to YOUR claims and YOU continue to evade....

  4. #33
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by yuppor View Post
    says WHO, dude? there's hundreds of claims made here, that are COMPLETE bs, utterly uncheckable, and you never contested a ONE of them, either. :-) Because what I say interferes with your fantasy world, you want me to do your work for you. Like I said, if you want to remain ignorant of the facts, be my guest.
    do you believe Kleck's numbers?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370503641.044956.jpgdo you believe Kleck's numbers?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370503685.708950.jpg


    Sent from behind enemy lines.

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,613
    Quote Originally Posted by yuppor View Post
    says WHO, dude? there's hundreds of claims made here, that are COMPLETE bs, utterly uncheckable, and you never contested a ONE of them, either. :-) Because what I say interferes with your fantasy world, you want me to do your work for you. Like I said, if you want to remain ignorant of the facts, be my guest.
    Out of all the people you could have chosen to challenge on the point of making unsubstantiated claims, you chose me and Bikenut. I'm not tooting my own horn, just relaying my observation after several years on this forum, but I don't know anyone who provides links to their sources more consistently than Bikenut or myself. And never contested a "single ONE of them?" Even the people I'm most friendly with around here will tell you that I contest sources on a regular basis.

    When I logged on yesterday, you had around 30 posts. As of this writing, you've now got 58. You're going for that quantity over quality method of drawing attention to yourself, and while you're succeeding at the former, you're failing miserably at the latter.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Out of all the people you could have chosen to challenge on the point of making unsubstantiated claims, you chose me and Bikenut. I'm not tooting my own horn, just relaying my observation after several years on this forum, but I don't know anyone who provides links to their sources more consistently than Bikenut or myself. And never contested a "single ONE of them?" Even the people I'm most friendly with around here will tell you that I contest sources on a regular basis.

    When I logged on yesterday, you had around 30 posts. As of this writing, you've now got 58. You're going for that quantity over quality method of drawing attention to yourself, and while you're succeeding at the former, you're failing miserably at the latter.

    Blues
    When someone use to say the "former" and "latter" thing it use to take me like 10 minutes to figure out which is which. I've been reading the Leatherstocking Tales by James Fenimore Cooper and I gotta tell ya, between Deerslayer and The Last Of The Mohicans alone, I'm a pro now. It's funny because I read it so much in those books that I started actually using it regularly in conversation, and once I said that I may as well have stopped talking because they were busy trying to figure out which the former and the latter were.

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    When someone use to say the "former" and "latter" thing it use to take me like 10 minutes to figure out which is which. I've been reading the Leatherstocking Tales by James Fenimore Cooper and I gotta tell ya, between Deerslayer and The Last Of The Mohicans alone, I'm a pro now. It's funny because I read it so much in those books that I started actually using it regularly in conversation, and once I said that I may as well have stopped talking because they were busy trying to figure out which the former and the latter were.
    I don't plant crops so I'm not a "former" but I do use a "latter" when I need to clean leaves out the eaves troughs...



  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I don't plant crops so I'm not a "former" but I do use a "latter" when I need to clean leaves out the eaves troughs...


    That must have been what was so confusing. They probably wondered why I was talking about "formers" and "latters" when I was talking about anything growing or climbing on anything.

    ...and on that note my mind will now be in the gutter for the remainder of the day.

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Ahh, so you're the one who "put" rounds into those four innocent bystander's legs! I knew there was something fishy about that story! LOL
    In a video game maybe. Let's all play Call of Duty!

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by yuppor View Post
    says WHO, dude? there's hundreds of claims made here, that are COMPLETE bs, utterly uncheckable, and you never contested a ONE of them, either. :-) Because what I say interferes with your fantasy world, you want me to do your work for you. Like I said, if you want to remain ignorant of the facts, be my guest.
    do you believe Kleck's numbers?-image.jpg

    About time to get a new email address and come back under a different name, isn't it? Or do you need to grandstand a little bit more?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    do you believe Kleck's numbers?-image.jpg

    About time to get a new email address and come back under a different name, isn't it? Or do you need to grandstand a little bit more?
    What was it George Costanza said..."It's not a lie if YOU believe it."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast