Gun Violence Surges in NY City
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Violence Surges in NY City

Gun Violence Surges in NY City

Well la de da, they inhibit legal gun owners and criminals get braver.

New York City sees surge in gun violence

So just keep taking guns away from honest people so hoods can use them for targets.

From what I have seen in NYC, there is no way they want to be outdone by Chicago. I'll bet Vegas has a line on the final 2013 numbers.

4. As time goes on, it is only going to get worse. I wonder how many more innocent Americans have to Die, or be victims of Criminals, before our Government reacts. As it stands now criminals have free range to roam our streets preying on innocent Citizens.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5. Quote Originally Posted by usmeu25 View Post
    As time goes on, it is only going to get worse. I wonder how many more innocent Americans have to Die, or be victims of Criminals, before our Government reacts. As it stands now criminals have free range to roam our streets preying on innocent Citizens.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Our government is acting...or at least they think they are. Hence all the anti-gun actions.

It's Bushes fault! All those guns are coming from other states. So, if we have national restrictions there will be no guns to get there and all will be well! Right?

New York recently became the first state to pass major gun control legislation since the Dec. 14 shootings in Newtown, Conn. The bill that Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed into law in January both strengthens the state’s existing assault weapons ban and introduces new mental health regulations for potential gun owners
    Bloomberg and Cuomo how those new laws working for you?
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

8. These honest upstanding voters in NY and NY city get the government they deserve (voted for). I think it is just another great example how gun control does not work.

If this keeps up they'll be able to change the city name to "Chicago on the Hudson" ("East Chicago" is already taken). Or perhaps "North D.C."..........
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

They do not have free range here in Virginia. In my neighborhood a bad guy would be met with a **** storm of fmj and jhp and so on. We send the bad guys across state lines...usually north to more bad guy friendly states such as Maryland, Delaware, etc. Isn't it ironic that most of the original colonies have come full circle and are now taking your black powder. They came and got it!

Imagine that
    What you reap is what you sow...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast