Stupid Pranks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Pranks

Stupid Pranks

I'm sure there's several lessons to be learned here, but I'm not sure this whiz kid will learn them. One of them is: If you don't know the difference between a BB gun and a .40 caliber, don't shoot your friend with it.

Man Mistakes Real Gun For BB Pistol, Shoots Friend In Buttocks CBS Baltimore

That friend turned out to be a real pain in the a$$!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Let's see. 4 AM, one person asleep the other awake enough to come up with what he thought was a bright idea, homeowner not home, loaded firearm available for prankster to find and pick up, firearm owner not involved but evidently present but not known if he was passed out, awake or asleep. When all that is needed for a tragic firearm incident is one momentary point of misjudgement or inattention, this situation appears loaded with ignorance. It doesn't show a charge of SUI (Stupidity Under the Influence) but would think some was probably in use when you have at least three guys getting together from three different towns, probably celebrating. Either way, the first rule for the gun owner would have been to secure it before any celebrating took place. At least, these guys were lucky no one died.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Lets hope this guy doesn't breed.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

How drunk (or just plain stupid) does one have to be to not realize a .40 isn't a BB gun?

How drunk (or just plain stupid) does one have to be to realize that shooting someone who is sleeping is not the smartest thing you are going to do that day?

The article doesn't mention intoxication, but I really have to assume that they were... I don't want to believe people are that stupid... yes, I know they are, I just don't want to believe it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

7. There just has to be a place for these stupid people.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
    There just has to be a place for these stupid people.
    They used to call them asylums...
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

9. Don't know if it's an urban legend or true, but this reminds me of the Russians... Testing Kevlar, and fatally finding out it doesn't block a knife.

10. The same four rules apply to BB guns as to firearms. Anyone stupid, drunk, or high enough to point a BB gun at a friend, even if he is sure it's not loaded, can't be trusted with the real thing, either.

I would hate to drop a idiot like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast