How terrorism works - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How terrorism works

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Go back to Roosevelt my friend... He started the idea of Federal Government taking care of its subjects... errrr citizens.
    Okay, a bit of a thread-jack here...
    Yes, Roosevelt started the IDEA, but I'm not so sure that he wasn't flying a false flag. He COLLECTED the money, and left it to others to worry about payouts... just as in all Ponzi schemes...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

How terrorism works-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21371341426.237779.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Awarrior View Post
    Here's a great column on how terrorism really works -

Dirty Bomb Blows Liberty - WSJ.com
    The first sentence states "Here's how terrorism really works: Slaughter people on national TV, and watch a nation that prides itself on freedom as it shackles itself."
    Let me fix it... "Slaughter people on national TV, and watch as politicians spin it as the basis for increasing unconstitutional control over every aspect of your life, for no reason other than to strengthen a party's aspirations of condeming our founding principals of liberty and democracy into ancient history."
    Which party would that be? The one who took advantage of the terrorist act or the one who inherited it and kept it going? I see a people too scared to stand up and two parties, each willing to subjugate them for its own purposes.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

5. Everyone says the movie Red Dawn could never happen in this country. I disagree big time. However I think there will be one variation from the movie...it won't be a foreign government invading.

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Everyone says the movie Red Dawn could never happen in this country. I disagree big time. However I think there will be one variation from the movie...it won't be a foreign government invading.
    It's possible but everything is possible. It looks like, under the right circumstances, it could happen that way. But it's another end of the world scenario. It could but most likely won't, but like the Boy Scouts, Be Prepared, is a good policy.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12