Tobacco store clerk fires on robber, CBS-DFW, Dallas, Texas, 06/13/13

Thread: Tobacco store clerk fires on robber, CBS-DFW, Dallas, Texas, 06/13/13

Posted on June 14, 2013

A man entered a game room and tobacco store in East Fort Worth, Texas, pretended to play a game and then drew a gun on a clerk and demanded cash. The clerk complied with the demand, but a second clerk, who had overheard the robbery from another part of the store, retrieved a shotgun and fired at the criminal, striking him in the knee and head, and ending the robbery.
    When police arrived, the armed robber was taken to a local hospital, with police planning to charge him with aggravated robbery once he has recovered. Local media has reported that the armed clerk will not face charges. (CBS-DFW, Dallas, Texas, 06/13/13)
    I really like it when the attackee wins over the attacker!
    NRA-ILA | Tobacco store clerk fires on robber, CBS-DFW, Dallas, Texas, 06/13/13
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

3. And the good guy wins!! Awesome!
    Id much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it

I know a lot of people like to see when the good guy wins. That's why I post these.
    Three cheers for the good guy with a gun!!!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

5. Fuckin a!!!!!!!