An Opportunity? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: An Opportunity?

Yes, my politeness and good manners directed toward her article were in vain. I even offered to pay for training classes for her and her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Constitutionally I disagree with ANY gub'ment restrictions or requirements. The fact that they have made so many inroads into defeating the Constitution has brought nutjobs like this into the equation. If there were no one questioning our inalienable rights, this lady would never have thought about purchasing a gun.
    -
    All that aside, we are where we are right now. The best way to defeat leftists like this would be to find an open minded author that wanted to provide a written account of the same experience when performed correctly, with a mentor, training, etc. I think that when most people shoot a gun at a target for the first time, it is like trying to throw a dart in the bullseye. If you miss, you want to try again to get closer. If you hit you wonder "wow, am I that good or was I lucky" so you want to try again to be sure. I''d bet that even this liberal whacko, if taken to the range and given proper instruction, would probably feel that same urge.
    Good read about Emily and her quest to learn how to protect herself.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2011/oct/5/miller-emily-gets-her-gun/
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    Yes, my politeness and good manners directed toward her article were in vain. I even offered to pay for training classes for her and her husband.
    Did you throw in a "if you really care about the safety of your family..." line? In Obummers terms, If I can save ONE CHILD by preventing you from being an armed and ignorant danger to society then it is worth it! I don't know if you have ever paid attention to all the "gun-girls" on facebook, but one them posted that her goal was to teach 10,000 women to love guns. I sent her a link to the article with the message "here's your first challenge"...

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Did you throw in a "if you really care about the safety of your family..." line? In Obummers terms, If I can save ONE CHILD by preventing you from being an armed and ignorant danger to society then it is worth it! I don't know if you have ever paid attention to all the "gun-girls" on facebook, but one them posted that her goal was to teach 10,000 women to love guns. I sent her a link to the article with the message "here's your first challenge"...
    HA! Since I (and likely others) don't do FaceBook, please do keep us apprised of how that goes.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234