Armed father rescues daughter from home invader - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Armed father rescues daughter from home invader

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    no No NO!!!!
    Have you learned nothing from our esteemed leaders?
    Step out the back door and fire two shotgun rounds into the air. Then the home intruder will leave LMFAO!
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot, silly me, what was I thinking? Forgot the Democrat solution ALWAYS works...I mean, Look how clean California, New York and Chicago are. Dang, looks like I should put my guns away for good huh? lol
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Three cheers for the dad!
    “If we are to die, let us die like men!” General Patrick Cleburne.

It's California, I'll bet the dad gets sued...

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I'm sure they'll say he should have reasoned with him and taken into consideration his poor upbringing and lack of education. He was poorly understood as a child and didn't get enough hugs and kisses.
    "Head On," apply directly to the forehead.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot, silly me, what was I thinking? Forgot the Democrat solution ALWAYS works...I mean, Look how clean California, New York and Chicago are. Dang, looks like I should put my guns away for good huh? lol
    In NY we absolutely have no issue in this area. NY allows deadly force to be used to thwart a burglary (NYS PL 35.20). There is no duty to retreat.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I'm sure they'll say he should have reasoned with him and taken into consideration his poor upbringing and lack of education. He was poorly understood as a child and didn't get enough hugs and kisses.
    ^^This.^^^

15 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    In NY we absolutely have no issue in this area. NY allows deadly force to be used to thwart a burglary (NYS PL 35.20). There is no duty to retreat.
    But does the law protect your from the massive civil suit to follow? I feel like good ol' Mr. Bloomie would the one supplying the attorneys for the burglar.

I am glad that he was able to defend his family. If he was local I would volunteer to help with home repairs.
    -Austin

was the ammo purchased with his legally issued card verifying he was legal to buy ammo, and in a California approved firearm, and I hope it was not 'lead ' ammo, and that it was appropriately micro-stamped. How did he get it out of the safe and get the gun lock of it off so quick, and then load it ... soon enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleks View Post
    was the ammo purchased with his legally issued card verifying he was legal to buy ammo, and in a California approved firearm, and I hope it was not 'lead ' ammo, and that it was appropriately micro-stamped. How did he get it out of the safe and get the gun lock of it off so quick, and then load it ... soon enough ?
    I wonder if they will now apply the new bullet tax on the rounds he fired or just the ones he still has...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast