Anti Gunner Wears Glock For Thirty Days - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Anti Gunner Wears Glock For Thirty Days

How the heck did this conversation go from an anti-gunner wearing a gun for 30 days to The Pilgrims were illegal immigrants? What government was established in the Pilgrim days to determine that their presence on this continent was illegal?

Aye Captain! We be off course! I see icebergs!

SMH.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

3. Im a native,born in hopewell by god virginia

"It was obvious from the way I handled the gun that I knew nothing about firearms. Tony sold it to me anyway. The whole thing took 7 minutes. As a gratified consumer, I thought, “Well, that was easy.” Then the terrifying reality hit me, “Holy hell, that was EASY.” Too easy. I still knew nothing about firearms."

Could you imagine the outrage if a woman drove into a car dealership bumped into a curb and parked with her tires on the line and then the dealership refused to sell her a sports care because it is too powerful for her or refused to sell her a SUV because it would be too big for her to handle? Is she really advocating that retailers judge customers and make decisions about how qualified they are to purchase the merchandise?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_of_TX View Post
    "It was obvious from the way I handled the gun that I knew nothing about firearms. Tony sold it to me anyway. The whole thing took 7 minutes. As a gratified consumer, I thought, “Well, that was easy.” Then the terrifying reality hit me, “Holy hell, that was EASY.” Too easy. I still knew nothing about firearms."

Could you imagine the outrage if a woman drove into a car dealership bumped into a curb and parked with her tires on the line and then the dealership refused to sell her a sports care because it is too powerful for her or refused to sell her a SUV because it would be too big for her to handle? Is she really advocating that retailers judge customers and make decisions about how qualified they are to purchase the merchandise?
    She certainly is. But only when it comes to guns because nobody needs guns, right?
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011