Anti Gunner Wears Glock For Thirty Days
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Gunner Wears Glock For Thirty Days

Anti Gunner Wears Glock For Thirty Days

Meanwhile, an avowed anti-gunner decides that she will arm herself, using all deliberate ignorance and irresponsibility, in hopes of showing that knowledgeable and responsible gun-wearers must be as ignorant and irresponsible as she. Follow the continuing saga of stupidity here:
    This is gonna be hard to read.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

If you follow this out to the end and useing her line of thinking then i wonder how many people will die. Thats her premise isn't it, that people buy guns that arent responsable and people get shot. God what a waste of oxygen she is. JMO

4. I'd be more inclined to follow this if she posed with her new pistol in a bikini.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Lightbulb

Hopefully she will do something stupid with her sidearm (because she's an idiot) and then she will end up in prison for many years.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

6. You're right, that story was extremely painful to read. I think I can sum up her attitude in one word...Moron!

I'm not sure which state she resides in, but can attest that here in my home state of NC, there is nothing "easy" about legally obtaining a firearm and CCW permit.

Steps involved:
    1. Must take an 8 hour class from a NRA certified handgun instructor. This class involves in depth discussion of NC laws pertaining to handguns and use of deadly force, as well as practical demonstration and familiarization of different types of handguns, revolver vs. semi-automatic. Safe handling of a firearm is stressed throughout the class. At the end, participants must take and pass a written test. Cost for this ranges from $75 to $100.
    2. Must go to the range with the instructor and safely fire the weapon on a 3 position course at the 3, 7, and 25 yard range. Thirty shots are required, of which at least 21 must be within the target boundaries. Once you pass this, you get your certificate.
    3. With certificate in tow, appear at the Sheriff's office to pay a $95 dollar non-refundable fee for the application. This includes fingerprints, photographs, and a release of medical records consent form.
    4. In addition to your personal Dr. the medical records must be received from every hospital group and mental health facility in the area, whether you have ever been treated there or not. The cost for these records is $10 to $15 per record. In my case, I had to have medical records or a statement that I had never been a patient from 8 different providers.
    5. Once the medical records are added to your file, the Sheriff will then do a final review and make sure nothing is indicated that would prevent the issuance of a CCW.

This chick obviously has an anti-gun agenda, and is really just demonstrating her own ignorance.

What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Hopefully she will do something stupid with her sidearm (because she's an idiot) and then she will end up in prison for many years.
    I 100% agree! What an idiot....whats worse? twisting the story to 'prove her point' or not taking the proper steps to get training BEFORE buying, handling and worst of all carrying the gun. dumbass...

Interesting article! I do have several issues with this woman. First of all she admits to "doing the absolute minimum" to own and carry a firearm! A responsible gun owner will do everything possible to educate themselves on the responsible, LEGAL use and carrying of their firearm. This means that if you have never even shot a gun before you actively seek out training from a qualified instructor. You learn everything you can about the gun you are going to carry. I do not know in what state this woman resides, but in the here in Michigan it can take as much as an hour or more to clear all of the background checks required for the purchase of a handgun (it took almost 2 hours when I bought a new Beretta U-22 NEOS a few weeks ago). Secondly this woman states that wants to prove a point. What is that point? That even stupid people can buy and carry a gun? Unfortunately we all know stupid people, many of whom are gun owners.
    The fact is that this is the kind of person a that gives all responsible gun owners a bad name! This is also the kind of person that most qualified instructors are most interested and happy to train.

This women really hasn't got a clue. She's obviously has a fear of guns to begin with and zero knowledge of firearms in general. She thought the Glock would come loaded! Any responsible person would get some training before getting her permit and strapping it on. This is like, and I know its not a right, her buying a Harley. With never having rode one, crank it up and try to drive off. She's going to hurt herself and/or someone else. The gun won't go off by itself, but with zero training, she very well could kill herself or others, or both.
    Most of us here either grew up around guns or has had training from the military or at the range. What she's doing, most likely, is going to get hurt or dead and everyone of her ilk is going to say,"SEE, guns are dangerous!" Well duh! And if she gets attacked! Well I think we all know what a disaster that's going to be! Its written between every line. Shes not going to make the 30 days.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

If I was the officer she told she had no clue about the gun I would have a very hard time giving it back.

We should sum up what most of have had for training before we even applied for a permit and send copies to her.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Meet the real author.

She even travels to schools to scold them for considering arming guards and/or teachers as a way to protect school children.

She is a graduate of Columbine High School. She graduated 13 years prior to the shootings there, but still considers herself enough of a "victim" of the shootings that launching and sustaining a life-long staunch anti-gun campaign is justified in her hoplophobic mind because her basketball coach was actually one of the victims.

As a Brady Bunch'er, she lies with impunity about the "gun show loophole," and uses her young son as a prop at organized protests against 2nd Amendment rights.

And in another Ms. Magazine blog post, she identifies another one of her biases in the title:

"Too Many Victims of Gun Violence Are Women
    "

In other words, not enough men are victimized by gun violence.

By the way, this is a duplicate thread. In the other thread I pasted a comment that I posted to the blog post, and noted that at the time, it was "awaiting moderation." A couple of hours later, it wasn't awaiting anything. It was dumped. As of this writing I have the following comment awaiting moderation:

"The truth is censored on this blog."

It's likely that truth, too, will be censored, but I had to try.

This chick gets mixed reviews even from her feminist sisters. She's not making much headway in her crusade against fundamental God-given rights. I will forget all about her insignificant self a few minutes after I hit the "Submit Reply" button.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast