Wrong house!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Wrong house!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039

    Wrong house!

    Chief

  2.   
  3. #2
    Yep, they chose the wrong house. Would be willing to bet the dead perps both have rap sheets as long as my arm too (but they're just good boys who made a mistake...really). Because someone had the means to protect themselves, we're not reading about the mayhem and murder that would likely have ensued in the course of this armed home invasion. I just wonder why they did choose that house.

  4. #3
    Darn! Cut down just as they were turning their lives around!
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

  5. #4
    He didn't use the shotgun he used a "9mm Smith and Wesson Beretta" Now that would be an interesting pistol....

    Sounds like the shooter had some training - dropped two, reloaded and had the buddy call 911...

    Can't help but wonder how much money the home invaders expected to score....so stupid!

  6. #5
    Too bad that more home invasions dont end this way. Now wait for the lawsuit filed against him by the baby mommas of the criminals....
    -Austin

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Flint, Michigan
    Posts
    756
    Wow, good story. Justified I am sure. Sadly not every armed home invasion ends this way. One happened at a property I do Security at, the BG put a gun to the residents head and only made it out with 23.00, sad thing is, if it went south, the resident would have been killed for 23.00, the stupidity of these people astounds me. Happy ending for the community though. Wonder how many other houses they hit that day or planned on hitting that night. The GG probably saved a lot of people unnecessary grief.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    He didn't use the shotgun he used a "9mm Smith and Wesson Beretta" Now that would be an interesting pistol....

    Sounds like the shooter had some training - dropped two, reloaded and had the buddy call 911...

    Can't help but wonder how much money the home invaders expected to score....so stupid!
    It was apparent the roomie interviewed was not familiar with guns, but luckily one of them was. I would be willing to bet that everyone in the apartment has an interest now.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    It was apparent the roomie interviewed was not familiar with guns, but luckily one of them was. I would be willing to bet that everyone in the apartment has an interest now.
    Saw an interview where one of the guys in the house said that he is now going to buy a gun.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Too bad that more home invasions dont end this way. Now wait for the lawsuit filed against him by the baby mommas of the criminals....
    Nope, no baby momma's going to sue, Florida has a Castle Doctrine
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Now they are good boys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast