Should your carry gun have a light trigger? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Should your carry gun have a light trigger?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aoakleyc View Post
    Think what you will but I know of a case where a persons perfect score on a pistol qualification course was used against him. It doesn't matter what the reality is,what matters is what the perception is. The majority of your juries are going to be scared of and clueless about guns. Anything that can be twisted to increase that fear or abuse that ignorance will. The fact that you are asking questions here tells me you have doubts. Do what you feel is correct. It is your neck that might be in the noose. Also read anything you can find by Massad Ayoob He has a lot of experience in these areas. Don't take what anyone says on these forums as fact do your own research
    Cite a source please.

I guess I better take the laser sights and night sights off of mine then! Matter of fact, I should probably stop carrying a round in the chamber too! I don't want some overzealous prosecutor thinking that I'm just a hothead with an itchy trigger finger!

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I guess I better take the laser sights and night sights off of mine then! Matter of fact, I should probably stop carrying a round in the chamber too! I don't want some overzealous prosecutor thinking that I'm just a hothead with an itchy trigger finger!

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD

You might want to throw away that custom holster and the stout belt you bought to support the weapon...I mean come on "It just proves you left the house looking for trouble"

Oh my better not drive....Everyone knows cars kill people...
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by aoakleyc View Post
    Think what you will but I know of a case where a persons perfect score on a pistol qualification course was used against him. It doesn't matter what the reality is,what matters is what the perception is. The majority of your juries are going to be scared of and clueless about guns. Anything that can be twisted to increase that fear or abuse that ignorance will. The fact that you are asking questions here tells me you have doubts. Do what you feel is correct. It is your neck that might be in the noose. Also read anything you can find by Massad Ayoob He has a lot of experience in these areas. Don't take what anyone says on these forums as fact do your own research

Your attorney "if any good" will weed out the nuts during jury selection. If you see them seating idiots "FIRE HIM" it is your right. Don't let him seat a jury that are anti gun. If it was me, I'd be very involved in the jury selection... First, anti-gun or anti 2nd amendment person he accepted on the jury. I'd bounce him out as my attorney.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

JSDinTexas Guest
    Don't worry about trigger weight - that will be the least of your problems if you do not understand your state's laws on the use of deadly force, and apply them properly. If you do know your laws by heart, and follow them strictly, the shot will always be righteous.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234