Need opinions on a situation that happen. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need opinions on a situation that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Let me see... You have NO CLUE about what you wrote that was 100% wrong/false, correct?
    Maybe you should read what you yourself wrote and figure it out......

But.. since it looks like you actually have no clue, I will be nice and actually point it out to you... You stated " Every altercation you get into now ends in someone dead." How in the heck can you possibly say that with any certainty at all??? YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what will happen in any situation, much less one YOU are not involved in yourself....

IF your statement is anywhere near true, we would be hearing about thousands of deaths EVERY DAY where someone who was armed got into a fight and the firearm went berserk and killed the other guy, because, you know, aoakleyc says that every fight that happens when someone has a gun on them, SOMEONE ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS ENDS UP DEAD....... Have you ever seen the study that shows there are MILLIONS of defensive gun uses every year where no shots were fired, and NO-ONE was killed?

Now do you see how wrong your statement was/is???
    Plus, it's a statement against his penal interest. If he gets into a scrape and the mutt dies, they can look back at his internet posts and cast a bad light on his state of mind.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Plus, it's a statement against his penal interest. If he gets into a scrape and the mutt dies, they can look back at his internet posts and cast a bad light on his state of mind.
    UHOH........(looks at own posts and panics)

You are correct, Im just poking nervous fun at myself... I actually knew this and accepted the risk of what I normally post but I doubt he did..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123