The reason you may regret having bought that ar-15 earlier this year - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The reason you may regret having bought that ar-15 earlier this year

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Just wait, the UN ATT is coming this fall and Harry is trying to get an anti-gun bill attached to the immigration bill. Prices may soon be going back up.
    Holy Obama! (my new curse word) Please don't even think that! Speaking of gun grabbers here's are pics of two azzhats.
    .The reason you may regret having bought that ar-15 earlier this year-dirtyharryreid.jpg

The reason you may regret having bought that ar-15 earlier this year-bidenshotgun.jpg
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

3. Saw this on The Blaze and I hope not to be burned to mush. Got the Colt Compition under $1700.
    Thanks
    Dan

Now that the prices have come down to a reasonable level I'm now the market for an AR15. Soon as the deal goes thru on my wifes M&P Stealth 9mm. Hope to pick it up this weekend.
    Could not believe the number of pistols in the LGS. WOW!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Just wait, the UN ATT is coming this fall and Harry is trying to get an anti-gun bill attached to the immigration bill. Prices may soon be going back up.
    Holy Obama! (my new curse word) Please don't even think that! Speaking of gun grabbers here's are pics of two azzhats.
    .The reason you may regret having bought that ar-15 earlier this year-dirtyharryreid.jpg

The reason you may regret having bought that ar-15 earlier this year-bidenshotgun.jpg
    That poster gives Joey too much credit. Shows him using a pump. Everyone knows he uses a double-barrel because two-blasts fired off the front porch will scare off any intruder.

6. Need to get a class action going, and sue Dianne Feinstein to reimburse everyone the price difference caused by her un-Constitutional attack on the 2nd amendment

Just luckily bought mine last October just before the sh&% hit the fan in December.

Quote Originally Posted by ark steve View Post
    Need to get a class action going, and sue Dianne Feinstein to reimburse everyone the price difference caused by her un-Constitutional attack on the 2nd amendment
    She didn't force anyone to buy at the gouging prices. If someone was dumb enough to pay that much for a rifle, I don't think they deserve much more than what she deserves, which is nothing.

Those that bought dozens of rifles at a premium to try and sell them for even more, to gouge their neighbors...I hope they enjoy eating their loss.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12