AR Fund

Thread: AR Fund

1. AR Fund

So let me say I have always been a AK guy, but as of last week I put my first AR in layaway at the shop I work at. It is a used Sig 516 with a decent amount of accs. To go with it. Something drew me to it not sure why but I sold my SKS trooper and used the money down on it.
    Now of course my income isn't the best but I will pay what and when I can on it. So then I came up with this idea and started asking co-workers to donate to support my AR fund. Of course they just laugh at me as if I'm not serious, which I am. Pay it forward right. So as of now I still have 0 in donations, but idue to this situation I have come up with why not create a 2nd admendment fund....I say call it Arm America. Set up a fund to accept donations from company's and people to help out ligit people who needs a little help. Of course apps would be screened and all legality would be in place. I have actually sent out emails to groups about this nothing back yet of course. So just figured I would get thoughts and opinions, call me stupid or crazy but I don't think its that bad of an idea. O well just trying to support.
    Sent from my SPH-M930 using USA Carry mobile app

You got rid of your SKS para? How dare you, sir?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I concur...
    Herp Derp Mer
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    I concur...
    Herp Derp Mer
    So, I take it you guys aren't donating? LOL
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

6. Yea I got rid of the SKS and LOL I'm not asking for donations, but more of what anyone thinks of the idea.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    I concur...
    Herp Derp Mer
    So, I take it you guys aren't donating? LOL
    I may have some thrice used brass that I can donate :p
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

AR Fund

I got about 1,000 spent primers I can send your way.