Nanny Cam Shows Home Intruder Brutally Beating Mom In Front Of Her Daughter - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Nanny Cam Shows Home Intruder Brutally Beating Mom In Front Of Her Daughter

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,613
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Every human is repulsed by death? Explain serial killers, gang members, and Hitler then.
    Or muslim jihadists. Surely there's no need for political correctness on this board, is there?

    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I don't agree with that at all. If you've ever been in combat before you'd know the feeling. Some people maybe unsure about killing at first, but the second they start shooting at you and you realize they're trying to kill you, any and all remorse for them disappears. The only thought going through your head is "Fcking kill them all."
    Lord, if such a thought should ever enter my mind, please forgive me. And should I ever have to shoot somebody in defense of self or others, please imbue me with the wisdom not to post such braggadocios, tough-guy blather on the internet, but short of that gift of wisdom, please lead all those investigating the shooting away from wherever I posted said blather. Amen.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Every human is repulsed by death? Explain serial killers, gang members, and Hitler then.
    Or muslim jihadists. Surely there's no need for political correctness on this board, is there?

    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I don't agree with that at all. If you've ever been in combat before you'd know the feeling. Some people maybe unsure about killing at first, but the second they start shooting at you and you realize they're trying to kill you, any and all remorse for them disappears. The only thought going through your head is "Fcking kill them all."
    Lord, if such a thought should ever enter my mind, please forgive me. And should I ever have to shoot somebody in defense of self or others, please imbue me with the wisdom not to post such braggadocios, tough-guy blather on the internet, but short of that gift of wisdom, please lead all those investigating the shooting away from wherever I posted said blather. Amen.

    Blues
    I take it you've never seen your best friend's legs get blown off by an IED or get shot in the face by a sniper. A home invasion is different and that same thought would not necessarily be going through my head but I won't deny that combat changes you. The statement that every human is repulsed by death it just flat out wrong. Tough-guy blather? You've clearly not spent much time around deployed Marines.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    If you're not caught off guard. Shooting under stress is a lot different than shooting at the range. Every human is subconsciously repulsed by death and may in fact unknowingly miss to avoid taking a life. Just some food for thought.
    It can be that way for some people...But intentionally 'missing' the intended target (your attacker) would be a foolish mistake imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  5. [QUOTE=The_Outlaw;445181]She was repeatedly kicked, punched in the face, thrown down a set of stairs, and even put in a violent choke hold ó but she tried her best not to scream. Thatís the incredible story a New Jersey mom is telling Tuesday after an attacker broke into her house on Friday morning and savagely beat her in front of her three-year-old daughter.
    Why didnít she scream? She wanted to keep her daughter calm.


    There's a tv show on this very minute with a similar story, except the bad guys raped the mother forcing the father to watch; the child became a gunfighter to avenge their death. This western show is named '6 Guns'

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Goosetown in the Pintlers
    Posts
    417
    Suspected home invader whose beating of New Jersey mom was caught on nanny cam*arrested - NY Daily News
    42-year-old Shawn Custis is in custody Friday afternoon after New York and New Jersey FBI agents tracked him to the lobby of an Inwood building on 10th Avenue.

    The suspect has a long rap sheet of burglaries, a law enforcement official told NBC New York.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,613
    About the best ~$400 I ever spent was for my front storm-door. I know this brand isn't the only one that provides this much security, but even the big, strong cretin in this case would've been significantly slowed down by something like this. I happen to have this brand on the front. We have a different brand on the sliding glass door on the back that gives more or less the same security value, but I'm not recommending any brand per se, just wishing this mom had the foresight to have something like this on her home before this horrible thing happened to her. Most thugs who encounter this much trouble to gain entry will go somewhere else, plus the energy efficiency and insulation value allows for nice, open living without sacrificing security.

    Larson Secure Elegance Security Highlights - YouTube
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Been under stress, shoot very well thank you. But agree you should always expect the unexpected.

  9. #18

    Talking Lock up too good.

    Nice to see the authorities doing their job efficiently. Now let's see if the courts can get it right and maybe, just maybe they will keep this dirt bag locked up where he belongs and keep him there.
    ~
    IMO his being locked up is too good for him, he needs to be put down, period. He has proven to be a waste of oxygen.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I take it you've never seen your best friend's legs get blown off by an IED or get shot in the face by a sniper. A home invasion is different and that same thought would not necessarily be going through my head but I won't deny that combat changes you. The statement that every human is repulsed by death it just flat out wrong. Tough-guy blather? You've clearly not spent much time around deployed Marines.
    Watch out, here comes that old "oohrah" ********. Everyone needs something to pop the proverbial cherry. Believe it or not, your TRAINING made you a potential killer, you weren't born enlisted with a body count son. You had the same effect of adrenaline that I did, your sights were as useless as mine were unless the fight was prolonged. If you happened to hit your target, good for you. i'm willing to bet that your whole team was firing on hajji and everyone got a piece of him. Only in the USMC do you find such over the top self righteous garbage. Born killer my ass. You were born naked, crying and scared like the rest of us.

    Blues referred to jihadists, ummmmmmm brainwashed terrorists are not the same as a PFC fresh out of a good ol time at the barracks whose only action was going head to head in Goldeneye on Nintendo64. They are not the same as a father with a Ruger protecting his kids from a burglar. That comparison is invalid.

    Ad jcreek, you're right. He hasn't spent that much time around deployed marines. If he had, he would have known to put on a seriously big pair of boots.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    It can be that way for some people...But intentionally 'missing' the intended target (your attacker) would be a foolish mistake imvho.
    Indeed. It still happens though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast