Nanny Cam Shows Home Intruder Brutally Beating Mom In Front Of Her Daughter - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nanny Cam Shows Home Intruder Brutally Beating Mom In Front Of Her Daughter

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Every human is repulsed by death? Explain serial killers, gang members, and Hitler then. I don't agree with that at all. If you've ever been in combat before you'd know the feeling. Some people maybe unsure about killing at first, but the second they start shooting at you and you realize they're trying to kill you, any and all remorse for them disappears. The only thought going through your head is "Fcking kill them all."
    Lord, if such a thought should ever enter my mind, please forgive me. And should I ever have to shoot somebody in defense of self or others, please imbue me with the wisdom not to post such braggadocios, tough-guy blather on the internet, but short of that gift of wisdom, please lead all those investigating the shooting away from wherever I posted said blather. Amen.
    I take it you've never seen your best friend's legs get blown off by an IED or get shot in the face by a sniper.
    Nope, sure haven't. If you have, you have my sincere sympathies, but my prayer for my own wisdom in the types of things I post on the web still stands.

A home invasion is different and that same thought would not necessarily be going through my head but I won't deny that combat changes you.
    If it changes you to think that you should "kill them all" of those who share some racial, religious or ideological trait with a civilian attacker (as in a home invasion), then you are exactly the kind of person that the mental health provisions of revisions of NICS back in '07 were meant to disarm. Considering that Der Fuhrer Bush signed those revisions into law, it makes the post I'm replying to right now even dumber than the one I replied to before, because it identifies you publicly, and in your own words, as someone whose post-war reactions to combat have put you squarely in that law's sights.

For the record, I fought as hard as I could to defeat that law on behalf of veterans just like you. At the time though, I sincerely believed that any threats to the safety of innocents by veteran gun-owners was so exaggerated as to be statistically insignificant. If you consider the thoughts you just expressed as being typical of returning combat vets though, I may have been mistaken.

The statement that every human is repulsed by death it just flat out wrong.
    I agree wholeheartedly. Was that not evident in my reply?

Tough-guy blather? You've clearly not spent much time around deployed Marines.
    And I can't tell you how bad your tough-guy blather is making me want to.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Blues

Like your well thought out response to jcreek.
    People should practice being in a state of relaxed awareness similar to defensive driving. Enjoy life, but study your surroundings.....http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/pract...onal-awareness

4. Let me tell ya'll the only reason i would hesitate to kill someone,goin to jail.i was trained by the best killing force in the world and except for legal difficulties,i wouldnt hesitate to kill

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Update....

Woman beating, home intruder/scumbag (42 year old Shawn Custis) who was caught via 'nanny cam' , pleads "not guilty".

Nanny cam home invasion suspect pleads not guilty
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I sincerely hope that this scumbag is convicted and gets the harshest penalty possible under the law, but I don't think that him pleading not guilty is particularly newsworthy. No matter how obvious it may be that they got the right guy, it is still the state's burden to prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't have a problem with him pleading not guilty and forcing the state to meet its burden. It's the American Way.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123