Nanny Cam Shows Home Intruder Brutally Beating Mom In Front Of Her Daughter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nanny Cam Shows Home Intruder Brutally Beating Mom In Front Of Her Daughter

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Unhappy Nanny Cam Shows Home Intruder Brutally Beating Mom In Front Of Her Daughter

She was repeatedly kicked, punched in the face, thrown down a set of stairs, and even put in a violent choke hold — but she tried her best not to scream. That’s the incredible story a New Jersey mom is telling Tuesday after an attacker broke into her house on Friday morning and savagely beat her in front of her three-year-old daughter.
    Why didn’t she scream? She wanted to keep her daughter calm.

Unbelievable Nanny Cam Video Catches Crook Breaking into NJ Home and Brutally Beating Mom in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter | Video | TheBlaze.com

It's a real shame that she wasn't armed.....SMH.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Anticipated Liberal Point of view;
    ~
    See if you remain calm, keep quiet, let them have their way and let them take what they want everything will turn our just fine, OK.
    ~
    They will leave you kids alone and get on with their business (crime) and leave.
    ~
    This is proof that it works and will work for you as well.
    ~
    YOU DON'T NEED A GUN!
    ~
    What else do we need to tell you.

~
    Sarcasm
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

What happened to this woman is pathetic and beyond rational comprehension and my heart goes out to her and her family.
    ~
    I was amazed at the rhetoric in the post to the article, little to no empathy for her and what she went through, what she tolerated to keep her children safe. Brave mom doing what she could with what she had to protect her little ones.
    ~
    I hope now she takes further steps to be able to defend herself and her children from future possibilities, even in NJ.
    ~
    Outlaw thanks for the Post.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

When that piece of scum is caught, one can only hope he resists and gets at least an equal beat down.

Then he gets punished.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

6. Yeah, they need to get that sucker.

Nanny Cam Shows Home Intruder Brutally Beating Mom In Front Of Her Daughter

Saw that on Facebook. I've seen some seriously messed up siht, and I didn't want to finish the video. That "man" deserves so much worse than any punishment the law could inflict.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    What happened to this woman is pathetic and beyond rational comprehension and my heart goes out to her and her family.
    ~
    I was amazed at the rhetoric in the post to the article, little to no empathy for her and what she went through, what she tolerated to keep her children safe. Brave mom doing what she could with what she had to protect her little ones.
    ~
    I hope now she takes further steps to be able to defend herself and her children from future possibilities, even in NJ.
    ~
    Outlaw thanks for the Post.
    I could not agree with you more...
    This is the exact type of reason that I have trained both my son and wife on how to use firearm's proficiently.
    My wife has a Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun, a 9mm Glock and a .38 special revolver that are all easily within her reach whenever she's at home alone.
    Like me, she also carries a sidearm with her on a daily basis.
    We also have a great watchdog (German Shepherd).

Did I show my wife and kid this ugly video?
    You bet I did...Knowledge is a preparation for needed power imvho.

Here's a clearer version plus an interview with the female victim....

Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

This piece of trash would if wounded by my wife would be left to wait on the police to arrive for help. 2 center mass, 1 to brain case solves the issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    This piece of trash would if wounded by my wife would be left to wait on the police to arrive for help. 2 center mass, 1 to brain case solves the issue.
    If you're not caught off guard. Shooting under stress is a lot different than shooting at the range. Every human is subconsciously repulsed by death and may in fact unknowingly miss to avoid taking a life. Just some food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    If you're not caught off guard. Shooting under stress is a lot different than shooting at the range. Every human is subconsciously repulsed by death and may in fact unknowingly miss to avoid taking a life. Just some food for thought.
    Every human is repulsed by death? Explain serial killers, gang members, and Hitler then. I don't agree with that at all. If you've ever been in combat before you'd know the feeling. Some people maybe unsure about killing at first, but the second they start shooting at you and you realize they're trying to kill you, any and all remorse for them disappears. The only thought going through your head is "Fcking kill them all."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast