24-7 weapon - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 24-7 weapon

Ruger LCP in pocket or IWB. Least weight and bulk for light summer clothes. Keltec P11 IWB for winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    That's what I'm talking about, nice combination... extra mags would be nice but not nessessary, if two guns don't get you out of trouble 20 or 30 extra rds wont help and is only extra weight to carry around
    Thanks, LC9 (7+1) with a spare 7 gives me the same as my P95 with 15rds. I am always worried that if I just carry the LCP (6+1) and a spare 6 I have 13rds. OCD or superstition, I almost want to Barney Fife a round in the pocket
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    people with 1911s have to carry tons of mags because those things are usually single stack and small capacity. 1 Glock mag can carry as many rounds as 3 1911 mags. Gotta love modern technology.
    That may be technically true, but a 27 rd mag in a CCW model 21 would be a bit unwieldy for me, even as big as I am.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Every day all day SP101 AIWB and LCR357 in off hand pocket. IF I have clothes on those Two guns and about Five pounds of Gear and accessories.

S&W M&P .40 cal with two extra mags.
    The only time it is not on my "hip" is when I'm sleeping. Then it is under my pillow.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

7. Beretta Nano

S&W Bodyguard 380 and a spare mag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some form of 1911 and 2 to 4 extra mags. And two of the 4 are 10 round mags. So that means anywhere from 23 to 45 rounds. And as backup either a 9mm, or a .40S&W.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

10. 24-7 carry

Ruger sr9c iwb crossbreed... every day!! Very comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Some form of 1911 and 2 to 4 extra mags. And two of the 4 are 10 round mags. So that means anywhere from 23 to 45 rounds. And as backup either a 9mm, or a .40S&W.
    sounds like a lot for 24-7 but completely acceptable
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast