24-7 weapon - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 24-7 weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    sounds like a lot for 24-7 but completely acceptable
    A little but better to be prepared than want for them and not have them. Home defense weapons have two 30 round mags of .45 for one and three 32 round mags of 9mm for the other. Plus other guns at hand if I had any.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

3. I always carry, but not the same gun everyday. At home, I either have a S&W 649 in the pocket or IWD, and have a couple stashed within arms reach near the office and my easy chair. So, I don't carry all the time at home, but I'm always armed.

4. 24-7 weapon

LCP with Hornady Critical Defense for work, cooler days it's my 40S&W Shield with 165 grain Speer Gold Dot. Days off is a G23, G19, Steyr M9, or my Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II with 185 grain Remington Golden Sabers. My 9mm carry load is 124 grain Gold Dots.

Kahr p40 tucked in the small of my back. Its thin light and hard to notice. I load it with fed hydra-shok hollows

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Teluch82 View Post
    Kahr p40 tucked in the small of my back...
    IMHO, After the George Zimmerman case, you might want to re-consider the small of the back carry. It just reaffirms that you might not be in a good position when you need to draw your gun.

7. IMHO, even before the Zimmerman case, just don't let people get that close to you, and you're less likely to end up on your back.

Sent from my phone (which explains all the typos), using the USACARRY app.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Haha people with 1911s have to carry tons of mags because those things are usually single stack and small capacity. 1 Glock mag can carry as many rounds as 3 1911 mags. Gotta love modern technology.
    But we look really good doing it...lol...life is to short to go through it with an ugly weapon...Just my opinion though. When I am not carrying a 1911, I carry a revolver (5 Shot SP101. 357) talk about old technology!!!
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    But we look really good doing it...lol...life is to short to go through it with an ugly weapon...Just my opinion though. When I am not carrying a 1911, I carry a revolver (5 Shot SP101. 357) talk about old technology!!!
    Just how old? I sometime have Colt Police Positives or Positive Specials with me. The .32-20WCF dates to 1920 and the .32S&W Long ( .32 Colt Police Ctg. ) dates to 1927.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Just how old? I sometime have Colt Police Positives or Positive Specials with me. The .32-20WCF dates to 1920 and the .32S&W Long ( .32 Colt Police Ctg. ) dates to 1927.
    Well, you aint old, you be ancient!!! lol!!
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

11. CM380 in Desantis pocket holster and spare mag. Precision One JHP with XTP bullet meets FBI penetration criteria and expands consistently. Or CM9 OWB concealed with spare mag and Federal HST JHP's.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast