24-7 weapon - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 24-7 weapon

1. Sig P226 or S&W 642 and Benchmade or Kershaw always. As evidenced by the posts on this thread it isn't what you carry, but that you carry what you're comfortable with. I don't disagree with anyones choice.

M&P Shield 9mm winds up on me most often... easy and comfortable for all-day carry. When clothing allows I'll carry the Chiappa Rhino .357, and I finally saved up enough for the Taurus TCP. Once I've taken that to the range a few times it'll join the mix for summertime I-can't-carry-anything-else-and-all-my-cover-garments-are-in-the-wash carry. Hooray for being broke (again)! But, new toy, so... Besides, it was a necessity, right?
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    M&P Shield 9mm winds up on me most often... easy and comfortable for all-day carry. When clothing allows I'll carry the Chiappa Rhino .357, and I finally saved up enough for the Taurus TCP. Once I've taken that to the range a few times it'll join the mix for summertime I-can't-carry-anything-else-and-all-my-cover-garments-are-in-the-wash carry. Hooray for being broke (again)! But, new toy, so... Besides, it was a necessity, right?
    Ain't nothing wrong with being "broke", telpinaro. Provided you can pay for the roof over your head, electricity, water and food... I find that being "broke" humbles the hell out of good people.

Also, your Chiappa Rhino is ugly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

My 1911 in 45 acp with 2 spare magazines and a BUG LCP, out and about on the ranch I may have an 870 or AR and my 24/7 chief of security a German shepherd.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Ain't nothing wrong with being "broke", telpinaro. Provided you can pay for the roof over your head, electricity, water and food... I find that being "broke" humbles the hell out of good people.

Also, your Chiappa Rhino is ugly...
    I have that, some in savings I won't touch, and enough for some extra fun things for my son, like jiu jitsu and swimming (of course, I consider self defense and the ability to not drown necessities as well). So I'm not completely broke, just have to be very careful!

And the Rhino is ugly until you shoot it, and then it's the coolest thing in the world!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

7. Went from my XD-S .45 to an XDm 9mm 4.5 with viridian X5L laser/light combo. Custom made holster from Hidden Hybrid Holsters. Reason? Round count. Still more accurate with the XD-S, but a few more range sessions should take care of that. I still love the XD-S .45, and it is my very hot summer go-to sidearm. I wear it when I have to be outside a lot.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

8. My brain
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Just woundering what everybody uses for a 24-7 gun, I meen all day everyday without fail its in your pocket, you may also carry something else at times but this gun is like putting on two socks instead of one
    V-10 Springfield, 45 ACP. Small, compact but has the power I require for a carry weapon. Locked, Loaded and a spare mag in the pocket. I truly love the 1911 platform.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567