Teachers Union VP: Gun Rights Supporters "Are Going to Hell"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teachers Union VP: Gun Rights Supporters "Are Going to Hell"

Teachers Union VP: Gun Rights Supporters "Are Going to Hell" - Patriot Outdoor News - Patriot Outdoor News

Leftists saw an opportunity to curtail the 2nd Amendment when a nut murdered 20 children in Newtown, Connecticut, last year.

Now they’re shocked because a bipartisan group of U.S. Senators didn’t cave in to their demand to further restrict gun rights.

Leaders of the National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers are among those leftists who hoping for strong new anti-firearm legislation from Washington, D.C.

And they very much hate the National Rifle Association, the group that keeps fighting off such measures.

NEA Vice President Lily Eskelsen Garcia even believes she looked into their souls and determined that NRA leaders and supporters “are going to hell.”

“I'm not an ordained minister, I'm not a theologian, but these guys are going to hell,” she said at the annual Netroots Nation conference last week, according to Mercury News.

“We have to make those senators as frightened of us as they are of the gun lobby,” she reportedly said. “Shame on us if we give one inch to the gun lobby. They got where they are because they never give up. ... Now the movement is us; we are the ones we were waiting for.”

It’s hard to see how supporting the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution could sentence one to an eternity in hell, but maybe in their ultimate wisdom, teachers union leaders know more than we do.

You'd think educators would be able to comprehend a thought more complex than "thunderstick go boom."

4. What is this Great Republic coming too.

Wait, what do teachers know about hell? They can't bring up religion, unless, of course, it's that one that dates from the 7th century.

Guess Ms. Garcia missed her lesson on the Constitution. Probably out at a social protest that day.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Slaves... all of them. They're apart of the dumbest group of people in AmeriKa. It's not worth arguing with people like this, they're too far deep in servitude desire. Support more gun laws, support confiscation if you want... bottom line:

My weapons won't be given away, I swear on my life about that. Anybody who thinks they have to balls to try, you'd better bring the noise b/c one of us is leaving in a bag.

Molon Labe, mother f*ckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Idiots, one and all.. Molon Labe!

Interesting. In Utah the response of teachers (in large numbers) was to get concealed carry permits. Many instructors offered teachers free classes. I guess different strokes for different folks.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Thumbs up Ohio is getting right too.

Teachers in OHIO are responding accordingly also;
    ~
    F.A.S.T.E.R. - Faculty/Administrator Safety Training and Emergency Response | Buckeye Firearms Foundation
    ~
    F.A.S.T.E.R. - Faculty/Administrator Safety Training and Emergency Response
    ~
    Thu, 12/20/2012 - 23:43 — BFAdmin
    ~
    Our educational foundation has launched a program to provide "active killer" training to Ohio teachers and administrators.
    If you are a teacher or school official, CLICK HERE to complete a questionnaire for consideration.> FASTER - Faculty/Administrator Safety Training and Emergency Response Survey
    All information will be kept strictly confidential.
    ~
    In any violent encounter, the faster you realize the threat and stop it, the better. Time is especially important during school shootings. Faster response leads to fewer casualties. F.A.S.T.E.R. stands for Faculty/Administrator Safety Training and Emergency Response. Everyone agrees that safety training is important, but in active killer situation the "emergency response" must happen fast to save lives.
    ~
    The class is a comprehensive 3-day training class at Tactical Defense Institute. All major expenses will be covered, including tuition, ammunition, and lodging (which are expected to total approximately $1,000 per teacher).
    For detailed information, see our School Safety Information Page.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    null
    Much of that may disappear with the current administration. My wife is still disgusted that she is forced to join the union in order to be a teacher.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Teachers Union VP: Gun Rights Supporters "Are Going to Hell" - Patriot Outdoor News - Patriot Outdoor News

Leftists saw an opportunity to curtail the 2nd Amendment when a nut murdered 20 children in Newtown, Connecticut, last year.

Now they’re shocked because a bipartisan group of U.S. Senators didn’t cave in to their demand to further restrict gun rights.

Leaders of the National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers are among those leftists who hoping for strong new anti-firearm legislation from Washington, D.C.

And they very much hate the National Rifle Association, the group that keeps fighting off such measures.

NEA Vice President Lily Eskelsen Garcia even believes she looked into their souls and determined that NRA leaders and supporters “are going to hell.”

“I'm not an ordained minister, I'm not a theologian, but these guys are going to hell,” she said at the annual Netroots Nation conference last week, according to Mercury News.

“We have to make those senators as frightened of us as they are of the gun lobby,” she reportedly said. “Shame on us if we give one inch to the gun lobby. They got where they are because they never give up. ... Now the movement is us; we are the ones we were waiting for.”

It’s hard to see how supporting the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution could sentence one to an eternity in hell, but maybe in their ultimate wisdom, teachers union leaders know more than we do.
    But probably NOT!!!
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast