Human being are stupid, they just are. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Human being are stupid, they just are.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Some people are just stupid. You can't fix stupid.
    You're so right. For example, some people are just too stupid to figure out Matthew 24:34-Mark 13:30 & Luke 21:32 where Jesus tells us that the re-birth of Israel at the End of this Age would mark the beginning of the Last Generation. Even those proclaiming to be Christians are convinced that Jesus was a liar when He said.."I Tell You The TRUTH,This Generation Will CERTAINLY not pass away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened". How do I know that even Christians believe Jesus is a liar? That's an easy one. Just listen to all of the Christians telling everyone that our children and grandchildren of future generations are going to suffer the consequences due to our present day failures, etc., etc.. If it wasn't so deadly serious and pathetic, I'd LMAO, instead I just shake my head and must realize "You can't Fix Stupid" regardless of how many times the truth (Word of Christ) is presented to these people.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Some people are just stupid. You can't fix stupid.
    You're so right. For example, some people are just too stupid to figure out Matthew 24:34-Mark 13:30 & Luke 21:32 where Jesus tells us that the re-birth of Israel at the End of this Age would mark the beginning of the Last Generation. Even those proclaiming to be Christians are convinced that Jesus was a liar when He said.."I Tell You The TRUTH,This Generation Will CERTAINLY not pass away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened". How do I know that even Christians believe Jesus is a liar? That's an easy one. Just listen to all of the Christians telling everyone that our children and grandchildren of future generations are going to suffer the consequences due to our present day failures, etc., etc.. If it wasn't so deadly serious and pathetic, I'd LMAO, instead I just shake my head and must realize "You can't Fix Stupid" regardless of how many times the truth (Word of Christ) is presented to these people.
    Using your blind ignorant faith as an excuse to live irresponsibly, and calling anybody that doesn't agree with you stupid, is itself, pretty stupid.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    -snip-
    And let me get this out of the way, I am fully aware that had I had the brains to not lay on the horn you wouldn’t be reading this
    Actually... if the old fart had the brains to realize he had made a mistake in traffic and let it go at that we wouldn't have been reading this either. But the blame for the confrontation in your driveway lies with the old fart's decision to escalate the honking of a horn in traffic to a full blown physical confrontation.

    The fact that you honked your horn (or even laid on it) doesn't excuse or justify the old fart expending the effort to chase you down and then confront you in your own driveway. And quite frankly... if someone did all that and then told me I'd be "seeing" him again I'd take that threat quite seriously.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    And quite frankly... if someone did all that and then told me I'd be "seeing" him again I'd take that threat quite seriously.
    I carry my gun everyday any way and he knows where I live so changing up my route home won't help (kinda hard to do in Colorado springs without going miles out of the way anyway)I look for his vehicle when i get close to the house but that's about it.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Using your blind ignorant faith as an excuse to live irresponsibly, and calling anybody that doesn't agree with you stupid, is itself, pretty stupid.
    "blind", "Ignorant"???? Go have a conversation with these guys and see who ends up looking blind and ignorant. Stand to Reason

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBanks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Using your blind ignorant faith as an excuse to live irresponsibly, and calling anybody that doesn't agree with you stupid, is itself, pretty stupid.
    "blind", "Ignorant"???? Go have a conversation with these guys and see who ends up looking blind and ignorant. Stand to Reason
    Lol so you defer me to converse with somebody else? Really making your case there bud.

  8. #27
    I contend that what most of world calls being stupid is more likely to be considered "being inconsiderate" and I believe that the definitions will bear me out.
    ~
    Stupid - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    ~
    Definition of STUPID
    1 a : slow of mind : OBTUSE
    b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner
    c : lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH
    2 : dulled in feeling or sensation : TORPID <still stupid from the sedative>
    3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : SENSELESS <a stupid decision>
    4 : lacking interest or point <a stupid event>

    ~

    Inconsiderate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    ~
    Definition of INCONSIDERATE
    1 a : HEEDLESS, THOUGHTLESS b : careless of the rights or feelings of others
    2 : not adequately considered : ILL-ADVISED
    ~
    Would the older driver been more considerate of your situation or did he not adequately consider the ramification of his actions at the time.
    After all you did have your turn signal on, announcing your intentions to turn right. He can turn left in front of you legally as long as he doesn't create a hazardous condition for traffic flow. That being said one needs to consider all the possibilities and how can one do that without being well informed of your driving habits before had. I contend his decision to turn in front of you was ill advised even though lawful since everything could not be considered properly.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Using your blind ignorant faith as an excuse to live irresponsibly, and calling anybody that doesn't agree with you stupid, is itself, pretty stupid.
    It's much more difficult to hide your extreme level of ignorance than it is to acquire knowledge. But to acquire knowledge you would need a brain. It's better for everyone that you don't have a brain, for if you had a brain you would be dangerous.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Using your blind ignorant faith as an excuse to live irresponsibly, and calling anybody that doesn't agree with you stupid, is itself, pretty stupid.
    It's much more difficult to hide your extreme level of ignorance than it is to acquire knowledge. But to acquire knowledge you would need a brain. It's better for everyone that you don't have a brain, for if you had a brain you would be dangerous.
    Oh Ringo... Please forgive me, oh intelligent one, with the brain. I cower in your presence.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,352
    At the risk of pissing everyone off...

    When someone starts to preach that their religion is the end all/be all I immediately understand what they really are saying is...

    "Do it MY way".

    And when someone starts to preach that they don't want to hear others preach about how their religion is the end all/be all I understand what they are really saying is:

    "I don't want to do it your way... I want you to shut up so I can continue to do it MY way".

    In my opinion............ of all the things that are discussed in forums on the internet (or in real life) religion remains the one thing that causes the most dissension .. the most friction... and the most useless use of bandwidth (hot air) ever possible because.........................

    No one is going to change anyone elses minds about..... religion!!!!

    Do you have your religious beliefs? Wow.. I'm happy for you.

    Do you have your beliefs that someone elses religion isn't the one true holy grail? Wow.. I'm happy for you.

    Do you not believe in religion at all? Wow... I'm happy for you.

    Now.. can you all just stop trying to get everyone else to believe the way you do? Please? Because quite frankly.. I have my own beliefs about life, the universe, and everything (and 42 is NOT the answer) but I am not arrogant enough to try to get anyone else to change their beliefs to match mine.

    Believe what you all will... and keep it to yourself. Because your beliefs are no less valid than mine.. even if YOU don't believe the same things I do.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast