Human being are stupid, they just are. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Human being are stupid, they just are.

Yep humans are stupid, thank god I'm Zargonian ( from planet zargonia) !

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    However, I can't get through how he could have possibly got in your way at the intersection. If you were traveling south and turned right, you would then be facing west. If he was facing west and turned left, he'd be turning south and you guys never would have crossed paths. Could you explain?
    I couldnít see his turn signal and he had a long trailer behind his truck. He pulled almost all the way across the intersection before turning Left and it looked to me like he was going across the intersection not turning. He didnít start his turn until after I honked
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I couldnít see his turn signal and he had a long trailer behind his truck. He pulled almost all the way across the intersection before turning Left and it looked to me like he was going across the intersection not turning. He didnít start his turn until after I honked
    I don't honk unless I'm about to be hit because it annoys people. In NYC it's $300 fine to blow the horn. And they mean it. Surprisingly, you rarely hear a horn blow amongst hundreds of thousands of cars.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I don't honk unless I'm about to be hit because it annoys people. In NYC it's $300 fine to blow the horn. And they mean it. Surprisingly, you rarely hear a horn blow amongst hundreds of thousands of cars.
    So what you are saying is that if any of the sheep would dare to go "Baaaaaah...Baaaaaah" while amongst the very crowded flock, big brother (nanny state) will 'punish' that little sheep?

Is that something to be proud of??

~SMH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    So what you are saying is that if any of the sheep would dare to go "Baaaaaah...Baaaaaah" while amongst the very crowded flock, big brother (nanny state) will 'punish' that little sheep?

Is that something to be proud of??

~SMH~
    Yes. If you have several hundred thousand cars per day, jammed in gridlock, directly in front of your house and every hundredth car blows the horn, that's 3,000 horn blows per day in your front yard. 300,000 cars per day on a given street is not uncommon. What will it be like in your home or office?. Hard to comprehend the number of cars and people, especially at rush hour. This ain't Houston or Dallas. There's 8 million residents in that damn 3X8 mile island city. You can jog around the entire city in 3 hours. Imagine around places like Mt. Sinai or Columbia Pres. Hospital, each having 15,000-25,000 employees and a hospital spanning 8-10 city blocks of jammed traffic. Want to recover from heart surgery on the second floor with thousands of horn blows per day? It's a very good law. I've laid in bed at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital after cardiac surgery three times since 2008. Plenty of other cities have noise abatement laws. Can you play loud music at midnight on a Tuesday in your own? Probably not. This is just on a larger scale.
    Gotta remember, NYC is a city of whining, complaining crybabies who screw with each other incessantly. Enough with the horn-blowing.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Yes. If you have several hundred thousand cars per day, jammed in gridlock, directly in front of your house and every hundredth car blows the horn, that's 3,000 horn blows per day in your front yard. 300,000 cars per day on a given street is not uncommon. What will it be like in your home or office?. Hard to comprehend the number of cars and people, especially at rush hour. This ain't Houston or Dallas. There's 8 million residents in that damn 3X8 mile island city. You can jog around the entire city in 3 hours. Imagine around places like Mt. Sinai or Columbia Pres. Hospital, each having 15,000-25,000 employees and a hospital spanning 8-10 city blocks of jammed traffic. Want to recover from heart surgery on the second floor with thousands of horn blows per day? It's a very good law. I've laid in bed at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital after cardiac surgery three times since 2008. Plenty of other cities have noise abatement laws. Can you play loud music at midnight on a Tuesday in your own? Probably not. This is just on a larger scale.
    Gotta remember, NYC is a city of whining, complaining crybabies who screw with each other incessantly. Enough with the horn-blowing.
    Sounds like a great place to live......."Not!"
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Ride a motorcycle for a day, then you'll find out how stupid people in cars / trucks really are.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleks View Post
    Ride a motorcycle for a day, then you'll find out how stupid people in cars / trucks really are.
    That's for sure. Big time stupid.

Those People Who Will Not Be Governed By God Will Be Ruled By Tyrants.
    ~William Penn ~
    America's Epitaph
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Over To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by eagleks View Post
    Please review the following thread

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...l-breathe.html
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I have been riding since I was 9 years old. When I was 22-24 I rode all the time summer and winter. Had my share of lane changers who were so lazy as to not turn their head to see if anybody was in the lane next to them. I've always thought if everybody spent two years riding a bike they would end up a better defensive driver. Because if you live through those two years you spent it watching everybody driving all around you just to stay alive!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast