Another 92FS INOX

Thread: Another 92FS INOX

Another 92FS INOX

I have several berettas and carry a 92FS INOX (stainless).

I'll look around occasionally to see if I can add another to my collection.

For obvious reasons they have been expensive the last 7 months but no big deal. Typically selling for $750 to $1000 on gunbroker.

Well about 3 weeks ago a seller listed a BUNCH of them on gunbroker.

So I kept an eye on them and some sold for stupid amounts and some for less. I'd bid a low amount and if I didn't win then I'd go to the next auction and let the others bid it up to some stupid amount.

Anyway, I finally got one last night for $580.01

SCORE!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Congrats x 15!!
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Great gun. Every time I cleaned it I was more impressed how well made it is. Too bad I lost it in the flood. No wait, that one was lost in the avalanche!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Great gun. Every time I cleaned it I was more impressed how well made it is. Too bad I lost it in the flood. No wait, that one was lost in the avalanche!
    What a coincidence! I lost all mine in a tragic smelting accident. What's the odds of that happening.... Twice :p

My friend sent FFL information. I'll pick it up Monday after work.

I any if you guys are looking for one, just search gun broker for 92FS Inox. My highest bid for all 10 auctions was $580.01

Good luck!