THE MS. AND THE GUN, REDUX Massad Ayoob

Thread: THE MS. AND THE GUN, REDUX Massad Ayoob

THE MS. AND THE GUN, REDUX Massad Ayoob

THE MS. AND THE GUN, REDUX
    Posted: 26 Jun 2013 08:26 AM PDT
    A little while ago in this blog, I wrote about an anti-gun lady who did a strange and incredibly stupid thing for the MS magazine blog. You can find it here: Massad Ayoob Blog Archive FALSE FLAGS, FALSE PREMISES
    Someone walking around carrying a gun she admitted she didn’t know how to use was so scary a concept that I still consider it both a false premise and a false flag. The lady in question did so because she is an avowed anti-gunner, and wanted to show the world how dangerous guns are.
    Well, in hands like hers, they are.
    Rest of story follow link.
    http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...assad+Ayoob%29
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

the realization that strong, capable, confident women are the most interesting and valuable women. (Funny thing: that works across both genders, doesn’t it?)
    And, I strongly suspect, Gloria Steinem and her true heirs understand how embarrassing it is to everything they stand for when “a clueless woman with a gun” becomes a grotesque stereotype of hysterical incompetence. That is nothing less than anathema to everything they have spent their lives fighting for.

Man, ain't it the truth! KUDOS to Mass! Great commentary.
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

I haven’t checked the new DSM-5 to see if they’ve categorized neurofeces (**** for brains). However, we seem to already have a couple of poster children for a prevention campaign.
    That has to be the quote of the day, week, month, maybe even year!
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    That has to be the quote of the day, week, month, maybe even year!
    ~
    Have to vote yes on Neurofeces added that to my dictionary.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    ~
    Have to vote yes on Neurofeces added that to my dictionary.
    What he said! Way to go Mas.

When this first came out it was big news that the husband was pro second amendment and had several guns. When it turned out his wife was the guilty party why is it that I didn't hear about her anti gun stance? Hmm, oh my goodness. My faith in a neutral news media is damaged.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post

THE MS. AND THE GUN, REDUX
    Posted: 26 Jun 2013 08:26 AM PDT
    A little while ago in this blog, I wrote about an anti-gun lady who did a strange and incredibly stupid thing for the MS magazine blog. You can find it here: Massad Ayoob Blog Archive FALSE FLAGS, FALSE PREMISES
    Someone walking around carrying a gun she admitted she didn’t know how to use was so scary a concept that I still consider it both a false premise and a false flag. The lady in question did so because she is an avowed anti-gunner, and wanted to show the world how dangerous guns are.
    Well, in hands like hers, they are.
    Rest of story follow link.
    Massad Ayoob Blog Archive THE MS. AND THE GUN, REDUX
    I said exactly that to Ms. Mag. She scares me. Of course they didn't post me comment.
    Perhaps this is more a lesson in Darwinism than gun sense. Or perhaps she'll have to change her name to Eileen (I-Lean) Shootsertoeoff. Only time will tell. Wouldn't it be a ass-kick if she used it in self defense? Then what will she say?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I added neurofeces to my personal dictionary too, right near fecal orifice (a$$h0le!).

You two guys are good! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigstonebeach View Post
    I added neurofeces to my personal dictionary too, right near fecal orifice (a$$h0le!).
    Don't forget cranial rectal insertion.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt