Drew my weapon last night - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drew my weapon last night

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by chup View Post
    Carrying a gun and drinking???
    Posting while drinking???
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by chup View Post
    Carrying a gun and drinking???
    C'mon dude he had A beer in his inlaws home
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    FWIW I actually used to be a professional. I worked as an EMT and an RMA for several years before the economy tanked and I ended up as a security guard.
    IAWM (It ain't worth much). As has been postulated in the past, you are probably a 12 year old that just got your own computer and are making up stories for your own amusement. :)
    -
    Gun forum, gun post with opinions asked for regarding gun issues. Your unprovoked verbal diarrhea regarding how his in-laws care for someone was not only unnecessary, but irrelevant and off topic. That's why I called you out on it.
    -
    your "expertise" on any issue is too questionable (as is all of ours) to be asserting right or wrong on this forum without reference or citation. Opinions are asked for, welcome, and evaluated by all for their own application or not in their views. Beyond that it is egotistical self righteous babble.
    -
    IMHO...
    -
    Batteries released...

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    If Grandpa’s dementia is that far progressed he should be under supervision at all times and should never be let out the front door alone.
    They have 7 acres so he was still on the property just in front of the house. He has an RV parked out there that he uses as his space.

The intrusive young man was lucky, stupid, but very lucky.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12