You cannot make this stuff up!

Thread: You cannot make this stuff up!

You cannot make this stuff up!

Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

The judge threw the case out according to the afternoon news on Fox. This never should have happened in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    The judge threw the case out according to the afternoon news on Fox. This never should have happened in the first place.
    Agree it should have never made it this far...I only hope the judge scolds the idiot prosecutor...In public!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

The result was the correct one, but what kind of country do we live in when something like this happens? It now seems that every government employee thinks that he is a tyrant, entitled to rule over his inferiors.

It is almost impossible to fire an employee in the public sector. It was a terrible mistake when unions were allowed in that public sector. Even FDR warned against the dangers allowing those working for the government to form unions. It places them beyond the control of the public who pays their salaries. And by the nature of their jobs they often have an abnormal amount of power ( think police, IRS, or even teachers ) over the public. We are very close to living in a police state with an all powerful government. And this trend must stop if we ever intend to regain our God given liberties. Lord Acton's axiom definitely applies : "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."