Buying a LEO Glock? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying a LEO Glock?

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Probably been dropped more times than it has been fired.
    Da-doom...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Our local sheriff's department sells their deputy issued Glock 22's every now and again, I guess to put towards the new ones they bought to replace them. They sell them for $200 each. Now I'm not sure exactly how much these guns are used during their service life, but for those of you who do, do you think that $200 is worth it or should I just put my money into a new one?
    considering the only wear and tear is probably a 100 rounds a year and some holster rub I would think $200 for a used glock would be a good deal

Do glocks even show holster rub?

I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking this thread will never be complete with out this

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    In just a few minutes, a Glock fanboy will come by and post a link to a test where a Glock was put in a blender filled with Drano, sulfuric acid, Coca-Cola, piranha, and 2 pounds of industrial diamonds. A CAT D8 bulldozer was then dropped on it from 1000 feet. The owner picked up the Glock, chambered a 155mm HE round, hit a post-it note at 917 miles, and then proceeded to run 726,761 rounds of Wolf ammo coated with Gorilla Glue with no failures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Do glocks even show holster rub?

I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking this thread will never be complete with out this

In just a few minutes, a Glock fanboy will come by and post a link to a test where a Glock was put in a blender filled with Drano, sulfuric acid, Coca-Cola, piranha, and 2 pounds of industrial diamonds. A CAT D8 bulldozer was then dropped on it from 1000 feet. The owner picked up the Glock, chambered a 155mm HE round, hit a post-it note at 917 miles, and then proceeded to run 726,761 rounds of Wolf ammo coated with Gorilla Glue with no failures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Treo you just ruined my link. It was not a cat D8 it was a Leibherr 9800. Hahahahahahah! Seriously, it is hard to kill a Glock, especially one that's just been used for qualifications. And with the money you save you can make a few mods like a steel guide rod.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

6. Quote Originally Posted by BUmmedic View Post
    For $200, buy me one :)

x2,I will get one in a heart beat.

At $200 I'll take 2!
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Me too, me too. I want a couple. I'll pay you a finders fee
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

9. So I've never been good at taking subtle hints...you're saying it would be a good deal then? Haha

Yeah, and I think we're serious about getting in on it, too. Finder's fee included.

With all the after market parts I would think only the frame would be an issue. I have the Model 22 in third and fourth gen and I wish I had the luck of a find as you have. Buy them all up just so you may have them, I would, heck I would even go into debt for this deal.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast