Case Against Student Who Wore NRA T-Shirt Dismissed with Prejudice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Case Against Student Who Wore NRA T-Shirt Dismissed with Prejudice

1. Case Against Student Who Wore NRA T-Shirt Dismissed with Prejudice

So he was arrested for wearing a shirt which wasnt against the rules and now the police and town cannot be held accountable for their stupidity... I think that about covers it.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

4. And he apologized to the officer who arrested him for standing-up for his 1st and 2nd amendment rights (part of the settlement, no doubt). The officer said he kept interrupting him and was obstructing him...I don't know if that charge would have stuck in the court case. It may have, but the fallout would have been horrendous with nationwide involvement.

...yeup, that just about covers it Chief1297; You Hit Nail On Head!

I would like to have seen a follow-up photo of all those students wearing NRA T-shirts in school on mainstream media.

That is nice but what about the school and teacher who started the entire mess. They also need to be held accountable.
    Mspt
    Be careful when you follow the MASSES, sometimes the M is silent.

Prisoner training....

They are training the kids to be afraid of the 2nd in every way shape and form, And if it is not countered, They will be voting for gun control.

Case Against Student Who Wore NRA T-Shirt Dismissed with Prejudice

I don't really consider this a positive ending. I would have rather seen him file a suit against all parties involved. The only way people like that actually learn a lesson is when you take a hefty chuck out of their pocket book.

Sue, Sue, Sue no apology to anyone take it to court.

A suit is justified. Bad decisions made by politicians, bureaucrats, public employees and VOTERS need to carry penalties so that they are not repeated. If it hurts the voters financially perhaps they'll make better choices next time.

A crimminal complaint under USC title 18, 241 & 242 should be filed. When these jerks start faceing crimminal charges they will stop violating individual rights/liberties.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast