disapointed with the N R A
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: disapointed with the N R A

1. disapointed with the N R A

I just got my N R A hat and was I set back when the tiny little label said "MADE IN CHINA"
    WHAT HAPPENED TO "BY AMERICAN"

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by barrygray0 View Post
    I just got my N R A hat and was I set back when the tiny little label said "MADE IN CHINA"
    WHAT HAPPENED TO "BY AMERICAN"
    Maybe it got changed to "Bye American."
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

4. Cheaper hat, more $ to defend the 2A cause.

Same response I made in the other thread...

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...pened-n-r.html

Did you join just for the hat? Perhaps you expect the NRA to spend $20 on the hat, and $5 shipping for your $25 membership fee? Find what you consider to be a "quality" hat elsewhere.... check that outlet that spends more money on gun rights, than any other lobby group.

I think sir, that you're over-reacting.
    Gun Rights | OpenSecrets
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

my American Legion knife was the same way...came to me in a box w/ the "Made in China" covered up by a sticker for the branch I was in.

Then put a little note in with your donation...

"Thanks, but keep the little incentive trinket, and put those monies towards preserving our 2nd amendment rights."

... But wait !!! if you call in the next 10 minutes..... sheesh....
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Then put a little note in with your donation...

"Thanks, but keep the little incentive trinket, and put those monies towards preserving our 2nd amendment rights."

... But wait !!! if you call in the next 10 minutes..... sheesh....
    The last time I renewed my membership there was a box that could be checked to eliminate shipment of any incentives offered to join or renew.
    ~
    You really have to consider what you objective is for joining, if it is for the incentives you get what you get. This isn't Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes you aren't getting something for nothing. You want a quality hat go buy your own and have it embroidered with the NRA logo, they can do that for you.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

9. Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    The last time I renewed my membership there was a box that could be checked to eliminate shipment of any incentives offered to join or renew.
    ~
    You really have to consider what you objective is for joining, if it is for the incentives you get what you get. This isn't Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes you aren't getting something for nothing. You want a quality hat go buy your own and have it embroidered with the NRA logo, they can do that for you.
    And if you're joining in hopes that they'll stand up for your 2nd amendment rights, ask all us happy folks here in SC how we feel about them right now :)

NRA has a webpage for many items that are made in the USA. http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/Products.aspx?c=31
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I get what the OP is saying. After all, this is America. And the NRA is fighting for an American right. I think the NRA should not give China any more $$$ to buy hats, and use that money instead for the cause. I work for a large retailer. After 9/11, American Flag sales went through the roof in this country. The store I worked for received a large shipment of flags, but after 2 weeks, sales were extremely poor. Price was good, flag was quality, size was good. So why the poor sales? A little tag on the flag: Made In CHINA. Customers were not buying an American flag that was made in China. We waited for a new shipment of flags that were BOLDLY tagged "Made In The U.S.A.", and we quickly sold out of every one of them. Yep, I get the OP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast