great Site
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great Site

1. great Site

Thanks for all you do.
    Question?
    How many carry a full sized pistol?

Hit search and place your question. Someone probably has opened a thread on............ Welcome!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Hit search and place your question. Someone probably has opened a thread on............ Welcome!
    I've tried that several times in the past, even searching for things I knew were on here. I've never had any luck with the search. Has it changed in the past couple months?

Depends. I carry a Glock 22 if I OC and a S&W BG380 if I CC. I carry an extra magazine in both cases.

6. I carry a S&W 4506

7. I carry a full sized S&W M&P 40, both OC and CC.

1911 full size, 1911 officer size, S&W 4006, S&W CS40. I carry all sizes just depends on when.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

great Site

Carry a full frame 1911 only when I OC. CC I stick to compact mid-size frames.

Full size 1911 or sometimes a XD40 when I don't want the weight.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

I carry a full size Sprinfield XD, and Beretta 92FS. Just like the one in my profile picture ;)I'd like to buy a XDs but can't afford one at the moment. Although I honestly have no problem with the 2 I carry. I have very comfortable holsters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast