Why the AR15 Remains My Favorite Rifle - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why the AR15 Remains My Favorite Rifle

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    You need AT LEAST 3 more ACOGs on there. And a chainsaw. Never forget the chainsaw.
    Well, as you can see, the chainsaw is kind of an either/or proposition. Bob was asking what Amsdorf was going to do with all those empty rails (jokingly), so I showed him (jokingly also) what was possible with that "cute" rifle. But yeah, a chainsaw is possible too.

Hey Bob, betcha can't do this with your peenchy AK's....

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I have many rifles shotguns and carbines, some are for close in, mid range and reach out and touch someone. I like them all. I sold one once and regretted it until I found one just like it and bought it back. In a world where good is bad, bad is good, right is wrong and wrong is right, I guess you could say I have a addiction, but again in today's world that makes me a valued commodity.
    As someone that lives behind the lace curtain in NY I used to have an AR but my dog ate it.

Ps. Blues just saw you chainsaw pic. We gotta talk.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Hahahaha!!! The AR Zombie Edition is out ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    You need AT LEAST 3 more ACOGs on there. And a chainsaw. Never forget the chainsaw.
    Well, as you can see, the chainsaw is kind of an either/or proposition. Bob was asking what Amsdorf was going to do with all those empty rails (jokingly), so I showed him (jokingly also) what was possible with that "cute" rifle. But yeah, a chainsaw is possible too.

Blues
    Haha yess, at least they used an Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Clearly, my AR-15 (Colt 6920) is NOT among the woods' favorite long guns around here!

Attachment 9958
    That thing needs a much larger scope on it! Geesh, it must be giving that flashlight an inferiority complex.

My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

7. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post

Blues
    BWAAHAA! Fife Security Agency! My wife calls her .38 Special...Barney!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    That thing needs a much larger scope on it! Geesh, it must be giving that flashlight an inferiority complex.

Haha! I've got a smaller 3-12X 42mm Nikon with BDC600 reticle on it now. That flashlight is a very powerful Fenix. It stays on permanently, when the red dot is on it, and bipod is off. It works nicely with or without my scopes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post

You wanta see a flashlight? This is on my pellet rifle. 100 yards is no problem with this setup at night. Light throws a massively bright spot for hundreds of yards, with a small amount of spill. I hate night critters. Especially those that tear-up my property. The shrouded, baffled barrel makes this so quiet you only hear the hammer hit the valve, and a slight ping when the air reservoir reverberates. I use a heavy pellet to keep it subsonic, so no noise from it, besides a slight hissing as I hear it on its way to target. Supersonic pellets start tumbling and are inaccurate at those velocities. I may clearly see the pellet leave the barrel, follow its flight and impact with this light.

The scope is a 6-24X 50mm with adjustable shutters front and rear, like cameras use. Sidewheel parallax adjustment.

Use standalone night vision hardware to locate, then they are illuminated and engaged. Once they look into the spotlight, it's usually one shot, one kill. I strive for the humane shot. Nikon rangefinder makes things a bit easier.

Why the AR15 Remains My Favorite Rifle-benjaminmarauder.jpg

Congrats on you're training. I love my Del-Ton Sierra too!

whoa....

Is that an AR-15 or a Transformer? I think Optimus Prime is missing something.... :)

(Was referring to the picture that Blues posted)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast