Anti-Gun App
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Gun App

Anti-Gun App

Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Blog Entries
    Already doing it lol

4. The whole point of concealed carry is that it is concealed - covert, not overt - nobody knows how many guns I have have if any or if I'm carrying. So if you aren't telling everyone that you have guns or that you carry, they aren't going to know so you will not wind up on some irresponsible app.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF View Post
    The whole point of concealed carry is that it is concealed - covert, not overt - nobody knows how many guns I have have if any or if I'm carrying. So if you aren't telling everyone that you have guns or that you carry, they aren't going to know so you will not wind up on some irresponsible app.
    You have a permit and you carry concealed. Good for you. When you swipe your credit card at the store, do you ask the government for the right to privacy so nobody else can steal your info and wipe out your account?

Before you get all upset and start crying about how unfair i'm being, consider that i have a RIGHT to bear arms as well as the unenalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and an app that allows emotional nut cases to broadcast my status as a gun owner creates a danger to my safety, thus violating my god given right to life, liberty as gun thieves often take hostages and the pursuit of happiness because it makes me very unhappy when someone violates my right to life and liberty.

Also, this will just backfire on the libtards because now the violent criminals will break into their house because they know we can shoot them.

6. That's why my gun is con-cealed and so are my lips. Hope you got that.

I think we should list every congressman, senator and the president on this app.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    I think we should list every congressman, senator and the president on this app.
    Nope, just their armed bodyguards! ;)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Anti-Gun App

I'm waiting for it to come to iPhone and going to list Count Chocula
    Guns.??? What Guns???

10. I downloaded it to check it out. Won't let me report any location except where it physically locates my phone.

Still I posted a 1 star review and also filed a complaint about it with google:

"This is dangerous, not only for every law abiding person, but the author and university that produced this. They will and should be sued the first time a "report" is posted in their app, in a state that restricts the release of firearms owners' informaion and/or location. Second, it is additionally dangerous due to it will mark potential locations where firearms are owned or not owned, enabling criminals to better determine where to rob, or even where they can steal firearms to use in criminal activities."

Apparently the developers (a university) didn't put much thought to this app, and definitely didn't consult their legal experts regarding the potential liabilities involved before undertaking this completely stupid idea.

Sent from my phone (which explains all the typos), using the USACARRY app.

Quote Originally Posted by croute View Post
    That's why my gun is con-cealed and so are my lips. Hope you got that.
    If you will check profiles on here you will find some list every gun they own thereby defeating any chance of being covert. I listed one gun and, for all intent and purposes, nobody knows if I might have more. I will concede this fact, at my age I only need one. Too old to go deer and elk hunting anymore. Fishing is also starting to be too athletic for me. Hardly worth getting old!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast