IS The KING of New York coming to your State - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IS The KING of New York coming to your State

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    Looks as if he is skipping my state, and with good reason. Kentucky is very pro-gun, he would probably be chased away before he crossed the border.
    I'll help LOL
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Funny, I don't see Utah on the list, nor Texas. Maybe he isn't so stupid after all.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Florida isn't listed but is in the story. I would gladly have him try to buy a gun ( while wired ) with the local ATF rep waiting right outside waiting to arrest him..
    I'd give a thousand dollars just too see that happen and actually put him in a place behind bars.

I'll start a fund with fifty bucks going to any other state that keeps him! I know it's not much, but he's not worth anything...except a few billion that goes with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BRBruce View Post
    Some of his henchmen have already been to NV. It was right around the time the Governor vetoed that ridiculous bill. Bloomberg, needs to keep his "New York Style" gun control in New York. It really is working wonderfully there....NOT!
    The only thing NV wants "New York Style" is pizza.

LOL Love it.

Cnon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12